Should Nintendo make a line of clothing based off Splatoon?

Should Nintendo make a line a clothing based off Splatoon?

• Yes

Votes: 41 93.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Yes,but I would not buy it.

Votes: 2 4.5%

• Total voters

Axel Sparkster

Booyah Boi
NNID
AxelSparkster
Are you serious? So someone asks why there isn't splatoon cloths. I tell them that there is in fact splatoon cloths and I support my claim with proof while providing a better alternative and some how you think that calls for a ban.

Great community here
It was a joke haha (also note the small sarcasm "/s" tag at the end)

Edit: Ohhh... I see what happened here. You thought I was saying "mods pls ban" in response to your post. I was actually saying it in response to the image I put in my post (the one person who voted "No").

Last edited:

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
I actually own a licensed copy of the black anchor tee. In case anyone is interested, I can show a picture. As far as I remember, they were released in limited quantities in Japan a while back, I managed to snag one in Yahoo Auctions Japan for ~30$.
I voted "yes" anyway because these limited releases aren't enough. I would totally love to have more official Splatoon-related gear. (I'm probably gonna spend way too much money on a second black anchor tee and a white anchor tee... Yeah, I love the design. A lot.)

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
I would definitely want some! Especially Hero Gear

EDIT: To whoever gave the link for the Redbubble-Nice, but expensive. .-. If they were on Tee Public, they would be on sale for $14 now.

buttfield

Full Squid
It'd be more profitable and less ethically questionable than amiibo-exclusive content.
For that matter, partnerships with clothing manufacturers and multinational retailers would also spread publicity through the merchandise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom