• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Show us your style squiddo!

Tyrfing

Senior Squid

Finally, after so many rerolls I got what I wanted. I'd love to wear the Samurai Boots, to, but I wanted Ink Resistance. Rockenberg looks fine with the Samurai Gear, though.

Atk Up, Special Charge Up, Ink Resistance
3x Ink Saver Main, 3x Ink Recovery, 2x Ink Saver Sub, 1x Special Duration Up
3x Ink Saver Sub would've been nice, too but I can deal with 2x and 1x Special Duration.

Mainly using this gear for my two main weapons, Splash-O-Matic and Hero Replica (standard Splattershot)

Bippzy

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-7508-4027-9894
This is what I'm *currently* wearing. I usually have the Designer Headphones and the Olive Ski Jacket on if I wanna look my freshest, but these have been helping me out a good bit in games (dem firepower bonuses).

Last edited:

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
My gear is dependent on the weapon or mode I am playing.

This is my Turf War gear for Splatter Shot Jr. Usually, I use this setup when I am not used to a map or I feel like the map forces me into confrontations too much.
My death count with this gear is usually under 3 in Turf War. Oh, and it looking Fresh is a plus too.

Njok

Bouncer
<-- for Tower Control

Usually with the Red Hi-Tops though, for ink resistance and swim speed. The rest of the stats are 1 main and 1 sub damage (i use roller), 2 subs special saver, 2 subs quick respawn and then something, i think defense.

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
This is my Tower Control outfit currently. I have been a top performer with it. Funnily, I also usually have the most deaths as well due to me constantly gettig in the action and dying. Love this setup a lot for TC.

Last edited:

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)

This setup's been working out really well for me in Turf War and Splatzones (as you can tell buy all the weapons even if I don't really need them). Right now I'm trying to level up my Splatfest tee so you won't see me ingame with this outfit. I'm really surprised how much style this outfit has, since I more or less put more thought into it's abilities

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
New week; new look:

your subs tho. good lord! i have spent so much money in game and have yet to roll 3 of anything! my friend got 3 subs for for 4 different head pieces, clothes, and shoes all within his unlocking the ? or 1 reroll. some people are just mad lucky!

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
Since Tower Control came out, this seems to be what I am wearing most days. I actually like the look though! The last splat fest allowed me to go ham and 3 slot everything I wanted haha. I won't do that again because I have most of the stuff I like/use 3 slotted now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom