• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Show us your style squiddo!

Inkoishi

The Closed Eyes of Love
NNID
DokiDokiKoishi
*snip*
The Squid that Kid

i went more on the looks side of things and i love using the Aerospray mg and it's Kit
Goddamn you look fresh. Dunno how I didn't notice that before but you seriously have a really nice look going. Grats!

Agh, the gas mask is just soooo ugly. It's not the only one with tenancity..

Lovebird

Inkster Jr.
NNID
shibakisses

cause it's so ****in fresh m8

I love the Splat-O-Matic, the beanie is adorable (i'm a huge stripes person) and it has the match start boost. Ninja Squid is 100% necessary for me and I won't go without it. Still rerolling that shirt though. Shoes fit the shirt AND have a defense up. YEA
really really cute! my favorite part about this is that your outfit will always match because it's black and white but your hat, weapon, and hair will all be the same color when you change teams.

Saturn

LFT mid range, former xlt
NNID
Saturnity
Switch Friend Code
SW-7252-9309-8314
bomber.jpg
This is the loadout I use when I don't care about kills and I just want to rack up wins. It's really good at watching side routes and making sure no one gets too close before using a special.

ReFrostE

Inkling
NNID
ReFrostE
I actually did a few rerolls, I prefer variety. But I still have a fair amount of defense up on my jacket. :P

papaya

Inkster Jr.
Kinda old screenshot of back when I didn't have any abilities unlocked but I'm still wearing the same outfit. :oops:

Last edited:

D3RK

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6389-5985-3965 Username:「Derk」

I have a pretty solid set of Samurai gear that I have been using recently. Has enough Special duration to pump out a 7th Inkzooka shot and also gives an 8 second Bubbler for when I start rotating in the Classic Squiffer come August. It has a couple of Defense Up to mess up X-hits of guns which is nice and the quick super jump actually sees a lot of use since I often super jump to partners in safe areas when I find myself in bad situations. Ink Recovery and Swim Speed is amazing for any gun so those are nice to have. This set honest feels perfect for my play style (Also happens to be my favorite looking set of gear in the game).

Don't ask me how many rerolls this took because I honestly lost count. It was quite a lot though lol

xXDR.SWOOCEXx

Inkling Cadet
NNID
SupahHotFire17

I have a pretty solid set of Samurai gear that I have been using recently. Has enough Special duration to pump out a 7th Inkzooka shot and also gives an 8 second Bubbler for when I start rotating in the Classic Squiffer come August. It has a couple of Defense Up to mess up X-hits of guns which is nice and the quick super jump actually sees a lot of use since I often super jump to partners in safe areas when I find myself in bad situations. Ink Recovery and Swim Speed is amazing for any gun so those are nice to have. This set honest feels perfect for my play style (Also happens to be my favorite looking set of gear in the game).

Don't ask me how many rerolls this took because I honestly lost count. It was quite a lot though lol
How did you make that signature and cool samurai gear. I still need to buy the extra slots on mine.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031

Man, I would not last long against that style.

Anyway, a little update on my gear:
JSK Splatoon Gear.jpg

Yeah, not much different from before but the Quick Respawn and Last-Ditch Effort are really worth it!

That said, I went and splurged my money on some new gear last night so don't expect me to use this again for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom