• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Show us your style squiddo!

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
I call this build my Polka Dot Gal. Everything but the shoe has dots (including the weapon!) Counters alot of weapons very effectively and is simply amazing on Urchin Underpass and Flounder Heights. Tottally in love with the Vanila version right now and have gone on a very nice win streak with it.

Like the color in this pic. Loads of Ink Recovery to reduce down time and enough of everything else to be scary force:

And my alternative version with empahsis on speed; Love that Green is my fav color as well

Last edited:

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
Currently testing this build. This is my first build specifically for aesthic reasons. No matter what ink color i have, i will match. Orange ink? Okay then i have white headband and orange hair, white tshirt and orange strip, white shoe and orange highlights. Applies to all colors and is kunda fun.

Lazarus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supamang64
these 3 outfits are my favorites so far in my collection.

I do like this outfit with the Splattershot jr though.

did anyone order a super jump kraken? :p
nice rolls m9, i haven't had the patience to roll amiibo or cuttle gearbrand things, yet.

I'm really loving this roll I got. Green is my favorite color

Sparkly Ink

Full Squid
NNID
SparklyGabite

This is what I usually wear except now it's the gold roller instead. I got the gas mask the 2nd day I had the game from my friend. The outfit is chosen purely on aesthetics though I think the stats are okay?

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
BUMP
JSK Splatoon Gear 14.jpg

Decided to give the Splattershots another go with this setup, and I'd say Damage Up is a worthwhile investment for them.

Silxer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Dan1771
This is probably the "freshest looking but also effective" set I've made in Splatoon so far, and on my favorite weapon too. Thanks Spyke for the perfect roll on the Goggles, it only took 3 rerolls to get it. ;)

Yes, this is the same Mini Splatling build I posted a couple of times before, but now with updated stats! :p

This also works nicely with the Heavy Splatling Deco as well. :D

Toaster

Senior Squid

I started playing as the male inkling recently. I made this set purely based on freshness but it also happens to work well with the sloshing machine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom