• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Show us your style squiddo!

maxie

Full Squid
image.jpeg

this is my main set up rn (no triples yet for this ugh) i do have some other gear i like to mess around with though

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
This is the fit I run with the Zink Mini Splatling:

I need to update it, that one ink saver sub isn't doing me any good (not to mention how useless ink saver sub is in the first place). I was thinking about maybe something with comeback, but unfortunately the glasses are the only headgear Rockenburg makes, though I might try to get some run speed up on the paintball mask.

EDIT:
This is my sniping fit (eliter, splatterscope, splat charger):

I think it's pretty decent, though I don't really like the look of the Anchor Sweat.

Last edited:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215

This is the closest to a default outfit that I have. Good bonuses for my playstyle, and I kinda actually dress like this.

ALL HAIL TENTATEK, OUR LORD AND SAVIOR

sloth™

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ZombifiedZanne
Some of my favorite gear that I wear regularly lmao

and the gear that I wear when I'm not even gonna bother trying;

And my part about my gear is that I've only had to reroll a few things, (those triples? First try lmao never had to reroll them hence why they're my fave gear)
also I apologize for the multiple pics but I had too much gear that I liked to just pick one ;-;

shani

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
shani_ace
Aw, you got the Strapping Reds rerolled perfectly! I've been trying to achieve that for months, maybe half a year even. Spent so many p and sea snails on it, the best outcome was 2x Ink Saver Main and 1x Special Charge Up, but since then I ruined it with further rerolls and the last Splatfest didn't help either. Guess I've been pretty unlucky with rerolls and drops so far...

Brunosky_Inc

57% Squid Kid / 43% Hipster
NNID
Brunosky_Inc
In the time I was away from this site, I changed my go-to loadout. Went from trekking fan Inkling who can't trek without her tunes ( :head_hdp000:clothes_vest000:shoes_bot003:) to this:

Speedy squiddy with a sick throw to that arm!

Went with it at first because of a lucky synergy between the subs of the headgear and clothes, but really ended up warming up to it. Here are the abilities and what it looks like in-game:

Not too shaby, if I do say so myself.

Linky to artwork and alt versions by Rivux.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom