Show us your style squiddo!

servval

Inkling
NNID
Soapie_2OOO

I initially picked the goggles and jacket for their looks, but I've come to really like Bomb Range Up! A lot of the weapons I like have Burst Bombs, so it's perfect.

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral

Got my next Jackpot! Spyke got me those shoes with 2/3 match, and I got lucky on the 3rd slot.

Also I'm working on a new helmet and the Splatfest shirt.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Decided that I really need to start utilising burst bombs for CQC, so going to practise with this set, as the shirt will save me from having to worry so much about ink levels while I just work on just aiming and timing.

azuhoshi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
air.conditioner
I finally got the time to put together a post for this thread!

First off all, my main sets:

The last one is a killer. I use it with the Octobrush, New Squiffer and Carbon Roller too! I love it.

And now for some fresh outfits!

You might also notice I have the Studio Headphones on on all of them. It's my trademark!

Pallid

Inkling

Here is a squid. Here is a Kid.
I have about 8 Ensembles that I've made that I like a lot, I'll post the others if anyone wants me to.

I'm one of those annoying rascals that cares more about looking good than what bonuses I have.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Been really enjoying this set for relaxing with TW and practising burst bombs - might try it out in TC later:

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
This is actually my bro.'s set up and his main gear (Fyi, I don't have a traditional style or gear set yet; still experimenting.). He's very laid back and tends to mostly paint turf that others leave behind because of this he is often the target of many splattings. He hates being splatted and the center of attention, but will splat when needed and will definitely help defend to his heart's content. :D We posted this on miiverse the other day and instantly were criticized harshly. It isn't THAT bad is it?! :(

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Looks nice to me! I don't understand why it would be criticised, but then I like green.

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Looks nice to me! I don't understand why it would be criticised, but then I like green.
Thanks; I'll tell my bro. That'll cheer him right up! I just wish I could come up with a standard gear set, but I guess I'm too picky. lol ;)

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon

This is generally what I will use if i'm going in hard with say the Octobrush, Dynamo or .96 Gal Deco.

Pallid

Inkling
Is this stylish? I play in competitive but I think this looks nice.
Looks nice to me! I didn't know the Tentatek Tee even came in that colour!

Incidentally, the position of your Hero Replica makes it look like your Inkling is wearing a little scarf or something around their neck. (I wish it was actually a scarf because we could use some cool accessories.)

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
Looks nice to me! I didn't know the Tentatek Tee even came in that colour!

Incidentally, the position of your Hero Replica makes it look like your Inkling is wearing a little scarf or something around their neck. (I wish it was actually a scarf because we could use some cool accessories.)
Thanks! It's the Sky Blue Squideye btw.

SleuthMechanism

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SleuthMechanism
My main general purpose outfit so far. best i have functionally so far(so glad based spike got me both of the swim speed ups) and gives a nice cohesive look that makes me kind of think of jet set radio.WVW69iZWloEIOneAdo.jpeg

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(I feel like anyone who has 3 or more of the same stats is Japanese... Ugh...)

Old pic btw since I just rerolled my Arrowheads.

This is what I like to wear, which is what my profile pic is based on. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom