• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Show us your style squiddo!

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen

Whelp this was my old outfit that I'm still willin' to use here and there.

NOW THERE'S THIS BEAUTIFUL **** RIGHT HERE. MMMM- SO MANY INK SAVERS AND STUFF.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Pretty pleased with this...

The boots came out that way naturally, and the triple on the hairclip only cost 6 of my 18 snails from the weekend's splatfest :D

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
Pretty pleased with this...

The boots came out that way naturally, and the triple on the hairclip only cost 6 of my 18 snails from the weekend's splatfest :D
Tbh all I see is "GOTTA GO FAST!" LIKE WOAH, think ya got enough runnin' speed there?!

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Heh, well, could always go faster :) I typically run at least the equivalent of 2 x swim speed up main, and 2 x run speed up main, but I've wanted to test this build with the quick respawns for a while now.

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi

I wear this when playing with friends, but the abilites are so bad that I seldom bring it to ranked.

Still waiting for them to add a hat that looks like the one in my icon so I can achieve true, untainted Freshness

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
So close to hyper speed with this weapon. Unfortunately, I strongly believe Ink Resistance is a must with the Nozzle, so this build will never see Ranked/Splatfests.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
So close to hyper speed with this weapon. Unfortunately, I strongly believe Ink Resistance is a must with the Nozzle, so this build will never see Ranked/Splatfests.
If you optimise the blue moto boots you could have ink resistance whilst retaining the equivalent of 4x run speed up main, losing only one sub.

xXDR.SWOOCEXx

Inkling Cadet
NNID
SupahHotFire17

I'm liking this set for any weapon which i need to use the special often
I see I'm not the only one who likes to use special charge up/special duration up. That's why I love my samurai gear. Is anyone else disappointed that the new aviators have Last Ditch Effort just like the ones in this picture.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
I don't have any screen-recording software at hand, so i just drew mine over here!
(Not re-posting the entire drawing, already posted it in the art thread)

This is the set i usually pick whenever i play ranked:
:head_ncp003: = :ability_tenacity: + :ability_quickrespawn: :ability_quickrespawn: :ability_quickrespawn:
Armor Jacket Replica = :ability_specialcharge: + :ability_bombrange: :ability_specialcharge: :ability_specialcharge:
:shoes_bot003: = :ability_inkresistance: + :ability_swimspeed: :ability_swimspeed: :ability_runspeed:

I main the Kelp Splatterscope.

Getting splatted happens so often in Tower Control/Rainmaker that i want to shorten it with quick respawn , and use swim speed ups to get back in the fray as fast as possible. Knowing this can also happen with my team, i also pack tenacity to help me charge my special for free. The extra Special Charge Ups are there to make it go even faster, Killer Wail is the fastest charging special out there and it refills ink for free upon activation! The bomb throw up is useless, but getting gear with 1 special charge and two subs is hard enough already and i'm not risking re-rolling it.

I use this set mostly because i don't have much luck rolling a diverse arsenal of decent gear and Spyke hates me.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
Sounds good! And very nice drawing :)
But you don't need any screen recording software to take a screenshot - just go to the 'equip' page, strike a pose, then hit the 'home' button on your gamepad and then open the internet browser - a screenshot will be on the clipboard (you can view it by pressing X), so you can either navigate here and upload it directly or use an image hosting service (or attach it to an email which you can then open on a regular computer).

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
WVW69iWP9aYLCxtp1f.jpg

I like the country girl, with city style vibe of this look. one of my favorites.

as far as gear goes, i have a few other styles, and like to change shoes depending on my needs. my favorite shoes are usually in that first 9 list, but I've added one or two after re-rolling.

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
If you optimise the blue moto boots you could have ink resistance whilst retaining the equivalent of 4x run speed up main, losing only one sub.
Thanks! Did the math and your right, amazing how subs can eventually beat out mains. Now if only my Blue Moto boots would stop being stubborn....

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Sounds good! And very nice drawing :)
But you don't need any screen recording software to take a screenshot - just go to the 'equip' page, strike a pose, then hit the 'home' button on your gamepad and then open the internet browser - a screenshot will be on the clipboard (you can view it by pressing X), so you can either navigate here and upload it directly or use an image hosting service (or attach it to an email which you can then open on a regular computer).
Ohh, thanks! Sorry i'm relatively new to the Wii U, i've only used it for Splatoon so far

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom