• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tournament Sniper No Sniping! April 10th, Last Day To Register is April 9th!

SirRosalina

Full Squid
NNID
Wariogold
ATTENTION: OFFICIAL AND FINAL TOURNEY DATE IS APRIL 10TH! I realized this interfered with another tournament, and on April 9th is Turficane. I feel this is the best possible date and this tourney needs to happen sooner or later. Please tell me any changes or dropouts, thank you in advance. This is the final date no matter the amount of teams

otterly

Inkling
NNID
broca072
@SirRosalina For the team XtraDamage, the player roster has changed. It is now:
  1. Supasario (the new team captain) (his mii name is ??????NULL)
  2. Ale
  3. Colm
  4. Ross

Hikaru54

Pro Squid
NNID
Dillator
You know what right side peeking is right? And how it's broken with saltspray. Sniper are completely visible on the right side, but on the left side you can only see the person's weapon. I think that's a huge advantage for the left side team

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
You know what right side peeking is right? And how it's broken with saltspray. Sniper are completely visible on the right side, but on the left side you can only see the person's weapon. I think that's a huge advantage for the left side team
Correct due to saltspray rig being vertically symmetrical left side have the advantage

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Best of luck to you getting the left side then
As a tournament hoster myself I believe it is extremely unfair to give a team an advantage
Whoever hosts IMMEDIATLY gets to choose which side their on

But considering there's no prize and it's just a glory tournament oh well gonna have to race to that side

SirRosalina

Full Squid
NNID
Wariogold
As a tournament hoster myself I believe it is extremely unfair to give a team an advantage
Whoever hosts IMMEDIATLY gets to choose which side their on

But considering there's no prize and it's just a glory tournament oh well gonna have to race to that side
There actually is a prize, I just forgot to put it in there until now. I just changed it if you would like to see it. You guys can just do a coin flip if you feel it is unfair. But I am not going to change the map rotation

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
There actually is a prize, I just forgot to put it in there until now. I just changed it if you would like to see it. You guys can just do a coin flip if you feel it is unfair. But I am not going to change the map rotation
Oh really cooooooooooollll
I didn't really expect you to change it anyway

Deus

Inkling
NNID
AndreaBezio
  1. TSOD team signing up
  2. Discord: Claudia (Deus)
  3. Leader: Andreabezio
  4. Players: TSOD| Deus (NNID Andreabezio) ; TSOD| And (NNID Gianandre) ; TSOD| Pà (NNID Paolobrus01) ; TSOD| Smau (NNID SamuNuoto02)

WrongShoe

Inkster Jr.
NNID
hhhhsu
Endless Oceans would like to renew our application. Our application is the same as the one on page 1.

Leaf [LS]

Full Squid
NNID
Leafstorm64
I'm signing up for the tournament
Team name: Lightning Shoals
Leader's discord name: Leaf [LS]
Leader's NNID: Leafstorm64

Leader
Leaf [LS]
Members
Josh [LS]