• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

So basically, the wait for Ranked Battle was meaningless...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuddlefish

Pro Squid
NNID
Anastas
That makes sense I guess, I can't really blame you for not wanting to fully support it if it has so many things that rub you the wrong way about it. though i will say, I think you should worry less about that stuff; Nintendo's been pretty good with patching known issues with its games on the Wii U lately, like with the patches to mario kart and smash. I think theyre probably aware of the lobby complaint by now and will fix it. Also when you look at the list of stages available to play, there's actually room for a third stage, so I bet when there's more stages to play on they'll start offering 3 every four hours, and then maybe even 3 every 2 hours eventually maybe. (and so far, turf war and splat zones have each featured a different selection of stages from eachother at the same time, so I think this will become much less of an issue than it is now)

There's probably a thread or 2 or 100 about voice chat, but if my opinion's worth anything, i'm really glad there isn't any because one time I literally yelled "TAKE THAT YOU *******" at a player I killed and it really wouldn't sit well with me if that had been a young child who could hear me on the receiving end lol.

well, this was all pretty off-topic lol but i felt like this would make you feel a little less uneasy about the game
Somewhat.

Howl

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
SilverHowl
Don't understand why is this thread not locked yet. It serves no purpose at all other than instigating.

Alus

Senior Squid
NNID
starsauce
Don't understand why is this thread not locked yet. It serves no purpose at all other than instigating.
Way to instigate people in a thread that was dying down with that post.

Not trying to punch you in the face or anything, but you see what you just did right?

Undr

Yup. /Locked

The thread has already served its purpose anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom