Special Tier List 6.1 (SZ Only)

Hitzel

Inkling Commander
NNID
Hitzel
The pick rate of vac in zones on jp streams is higher than this list would suggest. That being said it's hard for me to take that and then say vac should be higher on the list...

antyytna

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2627-3241-7131
Ranking of all specials for Splat Zones only.
missiles are a bit low IMO

generally any special you can use that has burst paint the enemy can't deal with is a big deal I feel, and while missiles are not nearly as threatening anymore, on a map like Mako Mart it can still cause a lot of damage and paint the zone passively

if you are considering what weps it's on though, then yeah probably fair, not much good to run with missiles

antyytna

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-2627-3241-7131
The pick rate of vac in zones on jp streams is higher than this list would suggest. That being said it's hard for me to take that and then say vac should be higher on the list...
I think Vac should be B Tier and Zones is definitely its best mode IMO

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
Ranking of all specials for Splat Zones only.
Main thing I disagree with is Triple Splashdown, the special is way too free a way to guarantee a reaction from a opponent even if you die taking a engagement. Even if it doesn't the radius of the special as it is right now will nearly always have a impact on the game, no matter where you pop it, which I feel warrants it being in C or even B tier minimum.

WhatTheDevin

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/They
Switch Friend Code
SW-5595-9385-4596
Vac? What happened with Vac that made it rise so much?
It can be used to prevent the enemy from painting the zone, or it can be used to instantly flip the zone in most maps, iirc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom