• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splash-o-matic Discussion

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
>Suction Bomb Rush

When do we get a Custom Splash-o-Matic with different weapons, that's what I want to know.
Splash-o-matic Neo gets Splash Bombs and Inkzooka

I'm not sure which loadout I'm more disappointed in, they took what could easily be my favorite main weapon and put my least favorite subs and specials on it...

Shalnark

Full Squid
This is my favorite weapon in the game. I love how easy it is to ambush and spat opponents. The sub weapon is perfect considering the weapon's short range. The suction bombs can be used to block certain areas from far, pressure opponents (especially chargers), and safely prevent the other team from getting both splat zones. Although chargers and other long range weapons can be difficult to deal with, this weapon's high fire rate helps you quickly retreat and approach from somewhere else. I think the suction bomb special is broken; just don't use it near enemy ink or in the presence of chargers. Also, rollers are easy to splat as long as they don't lag.

Azza

Pro Squid
NNID
Barricade31
I used this weapon in ranked recently and went 10-2 during tower control mode. I was topping most games with 14-3 kd ratio. Granted I've only just started playing, so low level, but it got me to B-. I really felt comfortable with it in tower control, splatzone however I struggled, maybe a different mentality with fighting. I changed to another weapon that is dual barrelled, longer range. It worked better for me in splatzones. Forgot the name. Anyway I also want some other sub and special options to mix it up a little. Shield, Seeker, Inkstrike, Killer whale.

Off topic, How the **** does the kraken work? I have tried using it and I just dance around the player until it finishes lol.

meleesplatter

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meleebrawler
I used this weapon in ranked recently and went 10-2 during tower control mode. I was topping most games with 14-3 kd ratio. Granted I've only just started playing, so low level, but it got me to B-. I really felt comfortable with it in tower control, splatzone however I struggled, maybe a different mentality with fighting. I changed to another weapon that is dual barrelled, longer range. It worked better for me in splatzones. Forgot the name. Anyway I also want some other sub and special options to mix it up a little. Shield, Seeker, Inkstrike, Killer whale.

Off topic, How the **** does the kraken work? I have tried using it and I just dance around the player until it finishes lol.
Dual Squelcher, also to attack with kraken you must jump, or just fall off a ledge.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Splash-o-matic Neo gets Splash Bombs and Inkzooka I'm not sure which loadout I'm more disappointed in, they took what could easily be my favorite main weapon and put my least favorite subs and specials on it...
I like the original splash o matic loadout, but loathe the neo. I can never seem to aim the Inkzooka right, and Splat Bombs are versatile but somewhat boring.

TynamoRoller

Inkling
NNID
Quacker5
This thing is my MAGNUM OPUS. I have won my best game streak yet with this baby, and i just love the way it feels. it's like im a Scout ready to kick your butt while i zip and zoom past carrying the Intel.

Astro86

Inkling
NNID
KOAstr04
I like using this weapon in Turf War and on most Splat Zone maps. It has good turf coverage thanks to its high fire rate and it builds Suction Bomb Rush like nobody's business!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom