• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splat Academy: Enrolment Reopened

douhneill

Inkling
NNID
Douhneill
Hey everyone! Thank you again for all the kind words and applications! We've currently reached our initial limit of 8 students, and I will be in the process of contacting applicants for teaching roles. If all goes well, we'll be taking in another 8 students.

Again, thanks so much for all the applications and support. It means a lot.

Banette

Inkling
NNID
GundamTanaka
Hey, I don't know if you found another teacher yet but I sent in an application!

douhneill

Inkling
NNID
Douhneill
Hey everyone! I'm glad to announce that Splat Academy will be taking in 9 new students! If you had applied to be a student before and never got contacted, I'll be trying to contact you now. If you don't get any response, feel free to send in another application.

shauce

Inkling
NNID
shauce
Just submitted an application, looking forward to hearing your response :D

XCuber2

Inkster Jr.
NNID
XCuber2
I applied! I really hope I can join this!

By the way, I did not list carrier pigeon in my forms of contact as my pigeon is currently on vacation. You know how it is.

Splatone

Inkling
NNID
Shadysoup
Sent in an application. Super keen to get a chance to learn from you guys!

Pmm

Inkling
NNID
Powermovem
Just finished my app! Hope i get accepted because it looks like a bunch of fun! c:

sqwizard

Inkling
NNID
leehamcyanwich
Thanks for starting this! You are doing great things for the community. Happily and patiently awaiting your owl~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom