• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splat Academy: Enrolment Reopened

douhneill

Inkling
NNID
Douhneill
Hey all! Sorry for the slow responses to everyone and thank you for all the well wishes! I wish I had the capability to take on all of you at the same time.

I'll be contacting people on a first-come, first serve basis, but if you don't get contacted, don't worry! You'll be the first person I contact once I can take in anyone new. If all goes well, we might be taking in a third 8-person class.

I'll be closing applications for students for the time being while we sort through all the current applicants. Again, thank you so much for your applications,and I wish the best to everyone who I won't be able to take in.

douhneill

Inkling
NNID
Douhneill
Hey everyone, I'd like to announce that our first class has officially graduated! I'm very proud of all of them and I wish them all good luck in their future endeavours.
This also means I'll be reopening applications for students! I'll be contacting people starting sometime tomorrow once graduation details are all sorted out.

AOS/Rydig

Inkster Jr.
NNID
rydiggity456
I sent an application in.
This really seems interesting and fun, I hope that you'll consider!
(my best tryout days are Friday's.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom