Splat Squad recruitment thread

Alscor

The Count
Event Organizer
NNID
Andrew040909
Switch Friend Code
SW-0777-5368-3880
I might be interested in joining, Generally I'm a defender/support person that primarily focuses on getting splats in Splat Zones and Tower Control, whereas I'm an objective person in Rainmaker, where my team has a higher chance to win when I carry it, while I also defend/support.

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
I might be interested in joining, Generally I'm a defender/support person that primarily focuses on getting splats in Splat Zones and Tower Control, whereas I'm an objective person in Rainmaker, where my team has a higher chance to win when I carry it, while I also defend/support.
Niceeeee! Sending an invite!

SaturnOxygen

Inkling
NNID
animalcrossfan66
Um, really new to squid boards so I'll just post here, may I join? I can use typically any weapon but I mostly use the Squiffer. I am rank A-, I'd really like to find a group of splatoon friends to rank up! (I also have Skype and Kik if that'srelevant)

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
Um, really new to squid boards so I'll just post here, may I join? I can use typically any weapon but I mostly use the Squiffer. I am rank A-, I'd really like to find a group of splatoon friends to rank up! (I also have Skype and Kik if that'srelevant)
Great welcome to our group

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Hello there, welcome to the group! I actually joined squidboards a little less than a week ago and found this group so I know how you feel about being the newbie. Hope you enjoy your time here and looking forward to teaming up with you :)

SaturnOxygen

Inkling
NNID
animalcrossfan66
Hello there, welcome to the group! I actually joined squidboards a little less than a week ago and found this group so I know how you feel about being the newbie. Hope you enjoy your time here and looking forward to teaming up with you :)
Yay! May I have the NNID of you and the other person who replied? Mine is animalcrossfan66.

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
Yay! May I have the NNID of you and the other person who replied? Mine is animalcrossfan66.
Well there are actually two ways of getting that, either just going to the group forums section and head to NNID Sharing thread to get everyone's and post your NNID, or you can just look below our icons as it says what it is. I'd prefer going to the NNID Sharing thread though just so people can add you easier.
http://squidboards.com/threads/nnid-sharing-thread.6317/

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
I actually started Squidboards around mid August I found this group because just to be in a group. Then I became active enough to become team admin thanks to the group founder Splats. Now I watch this group when Splats is busy ;)

Rowanuki

Inkling
NNID
Rowan12
I actually started Squidboards around mid August I found this group because just to be in a group. Then I became active enough to become team admin thanks to the group founder Splats. Now I watch this group when Splats is busy ;)
How cool, I had a feeling you've been around here for a while heh.

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
Please be active or the Bad happens

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
And you do a pretty good job at it too! :)
WELCOME! There is a Splat Squad group on Kik that i should really advertise more often. Tell me your username and I'll invite you!

Ted

Inkling
NNID
Nugentwo
Lvl 50 S Ranked. Once I get my newly fixed Gamepad back from Nintendo, I'll hit S+. Then hit me up to see what I've got.
Infos in the Signature.

SaturnOxygen

Inkling
NNID
animalcrossfan66
And you do a pretty good job at it too! :)

WELCOME! There is a Splat Squad group on Kik that i should really advertise more often. Tell me your username and I'll invite you!
poorlymadenachos, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom