Splat Squad recruitment thread

honchandesu

Inkling
NNID
honchandesu
Hello! I saw your post on Reddit and would be interested in joining. I am S rank, and I usually use the Custom Dual Squelcher and Sploosh (gotta love me some beakons). I occasionally have fun with the Inkbrush (original). I also have an alt account where I practice with chargers, and I'm rank A so far.

I have two questions:
- I live in the UK, so I'm playing around 9pm-2am GMT; is that OK ? (In case many squaddies are US-based)
- Is there a Skype or Mumble group too?

Icky

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lillyfield18
Hello! I saw your post on Reddit and would be interested in joining. I am S rank, and I usually use the Custom Dual Squelcher and Sploosh (gotta love me some beakons). I occasionally have fun with the Inkbrush (original). I also have an alt account where I practice with chargers, and I'm rank A so far.

I have two questions:
- I live in the UK, so I'm playing around 9pm-2am GMT; is that OK ? (In case many squaddies are US-based)
- Is there a Skype or Mumble group too?
Hello Honch, that's awesome we'd love to have you on-board. To answer your questions:

1. Other than myself, most of the squad members are EST (Florida time) which is 7 hours ahead of you i think (it should be 2:55pm on Friday for you as I'm sending this message, but it's 10:55pm on Friday for EST, I'm AEDT so it's 00:55am on Saturday for me). So 9pm to 2am GMT will generally be 4am to 9am EST for the US squids which is probably too early, but for me and the other Oceanic squids it's about 7am to 2pm AEDT. I play in the mornings and afternoons sometimes, so there should be plenty company for you in this squad.
2. We have Skype, but no group set up yet. But we also use Discord and have the Splat Squad group set up in that.

Also, glad to see another Sploosh main, after the Krak-On Roller gets nerfed I'll be switching full-time to the Sploosh. I love the smell of beakons in the morning :) I'll send you an invite now.

zhanli

Inkling
Hi there, I'm new to Squidboards, and want to join up with a squad for competitive play!

I'm currently a B- rank and mainly switch between a Splash-o-matic and Tentatek Splattershot. Having said that, I'm still getting a feel for other weapons in Rank matches, so I'm open to being flexible for the squad - I'm a keen and fast learner!

I'm based in the UK and I play in the evenings between 9pm - 2am. For any awkward time zone issues I can sometimes rearrange myself at the weekends.

honchandesu

Inkling
NNID
honchandesu
Hello Honch, that's awesome we'd love to have you on-board. To answer your questions:

1. Other than myself, most of the squad members are EST (Florida time) which is 7 hours ahead of you i think (it should be 2:55pm on Friday for you as I'm sending this message, but it's 10:55pm on Friday for EST, I'm AEDT so it's 00:55am on Saturday for me). So 9pm to 2am GMT will generally be 4am to 9am EST for the US squids which is probably too early, but for me and the other Oceanic squids it's about 7am to 2pm AEDT. I play in the mornings and afternoons sometimes, so there should be plenty company for you in this squad.
2. We have Skype, but no group set up yet. But we also use Discord and have the Splat Squad group set up in that.

Also, glad to see another Sploosh main, after the Krak-On Roller gets nerfed I'll be switching full-time to the Sploosh. I love the smell of beakons in the morning :) I'll send you an invite now.
Great thanks Icky! I look forward to playing with you guys :D The weekend schedule is much more flexible, I'm sure we can work something out :3

Saywhat

Inkling
NNID
Sayhuh
Hello, I was browsing through Reddit and saw the post for here. I'm interested in joining. I have 3 accounts at S rank. One is my main, the second one was to practice Custom Blaster, and the third was .96 Deco practice. Link to main account: My main weapons are; Tentatek Splattershot, Forge Splattershot Pro, and .96 Deco. I have Discord, unfortunately my mic recently stopped working. Will be purchasing a new one soon. I look forward to hearing from you all.

Last edited:

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Hello, I was browsing through Reddit and saw the post for here. I'm interested in joining. I have 3 accounts at S rank. One is my main, the second one was to practice Custom Blaster, and the third was .92 Deco practice. Link to main account: My main weapons are; Tentatek Splattershot, Forge Splattershot Pro, and .92 Deco. I have Discord, unfortunately my mic recently stopped working. Will be purchasing a new one soon. I look forward to hearing from you all.
Hello! Thx for being interested! You'll definitely be a great asset! Sending an invite...

Gina6631

Inkling
NNID
DarkenedSonic63
Hey Splat Squad :)
I was wondering if you're still accepting members for this group?
My main is Krak-On Splat Roller and I sometimes like to switch to the Splattershot or the N-Zap 89. I'm mostly a defensive player but can greatly push forward if I see opportunities to. I'm level 35 and Rank A-, the only game mode I'm not good at Rainmaker.
I live in the UK but time zones shouldn't matter too much. I have Skype and Kik, if you need either of the names let me know!
Thank you for reading, I hope to hear from you soon ^_^

Splats

Senior Squid
NNID
coolSean
Hey Splat Squad :)
I was wondering if you're still accepting members for this group?
My main is Krak-On Splat Roller and I sometimes like to switch to the Splattershot or the N-Zap 89. I'm mostly a defensive player but can greatly push forward if I see opportunities to. I'm level 35 and Rank A-, the only game mode I'm not good at Rainmaker.
I live in the UK but time zones shouldn't matter too much. I have Skype and Kik, if you need either of the names let me know!
Thank you for reading, I hope to hear from you soon ^_^
Hello! I'm sending an invite. What's your Kik name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom