SplatCharger can force opponents to stick to one area.

ThatSrb2DUDE

Senior Squid
NNID
ThatSrb2DUDE
During this test fire I was getting use to the Splatcharger and learn't how to use this set as affectively as possible.

In this gameplay I noticed that when I gained a certain amount of map control, whenever I'd beam the Splatcharger's laser to a position where the enemy could of possibly walk out to and die. The opponents would be forced to turn the other way which still lead them to being killed unfortunately but making them trapped with in a certain area of the map.

Edit: This is my Gameplay by the way.

Last edited:

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
The guy playing is skilled with the Splatcharger. I may have to try it out when I get the game.

Thanks for posting the video.

Perfect Stealth

Inkster Jr.
Really great stuff. I have a video with some of my splat charger games uploading. I didn't dominate as much as you did, but I'm slowly starting to get use to the Charger.

Do you happen to use motion controls?

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
Glad to see the charger getting some much deserved love. A lot of people were putting it down as the weakest of the 3 types of weapons but this shows that it can be even more effective than any other weapon in certain points!

Very nice use of bombs btw.

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Wow, you are probably the best charger player I have ever seen. No, you are the best charger player I've ever seen. You completely demolished everyone, nice job. You got some skills.

Narayan

Full Squid
NNID
suacidesquid
i have to admit: this charger gameplay was very beautiful to watch. But you also have to admid, that your enemy team sucked BADLY! I mean c'mon: one of your teammate was superjuming to you and you but your triangle-bomb at this spot. And what happend? 2 of them died.

But yeah, the charger CAN force opponents to stick to one area...can, but if they find another way to escape or engage faster into the middle zone (with splatthopping), it's pretty hard for one charger to keep them in this zone. Last, you can also bait the charger and then jump out.

There were so many ways to escape your scenario. But still, keep up your awesome gameplay.

Kosaki

Pro Squid
NNID
Kosaki-0
And they said the Charger was useless.
Nice footage btw.

EDIT : People play like scrubs, but we can see the potential.

Last edited:

ThatSrb2DUDE

Senior Squid
NNID
ThatSrb2DUDE
i have to admit: this charger gameplay was very beautiful to watch. But you also have to admid, that your enemy team sucked BADLY! I mean c'mon: one of your teammate was superjuming to you and you but your triangle-bomb at this spot. And what happend? 2 of them died.

There were so many ways to escape your scenario. But still, keep up your awesome gameplay.
Definitely agree with this! When I start playing competitively I don't expect people to be this bad, but I feel like I do have the knowledge to make the opposing team to play my game cause this wasn't the only game that I dominated with the SplatCharger (this was only the best out of the lot I had).

Thanks!.

Setu

A smart player from the opposing team would look and see that there isn't any cover area on the most important area of the whole stage, and then sneak past you via outer passage(which doesn't look to be hard whatsoever) and could easily cover all of it to win the game. But nonetheless this may be the best way to roadblock the opposing team and giving your team more time to cover area. The sniping spot you used and the crane seem to be the most effective so far.

Palas

Inkling
NNID
JPalas
It's weird that the top area wasn't even covered, I mean what were the rollers doing? Good strat tho, it worked, I'm happy to see more ways to play the game

DatGuyAegis

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tmoney670
During this test fire I was getting use to the Splatcharger and learn't how to use this set as affectively as possible.

In this gameplay I noticed that when I gained a certain amount of map control, whenever I'd beam the Splatcharger's laser to a position where the enemy could of possibly walk out to and die. The opponents would be forced to turn the other way which still lead them to being killed unfortunately but making them trapped with in a certain area of the map.

Edit: This is my Gameplay by the way.

Nice Splatcharger skills bro! Yeah a good use of a splatcharger can keep you limited as well as keep you paranoid

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
Nice shooting! I hope I can get even close to that good with the Splat Charger. But I don't play many shooters so it will take a lot of practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom