Votes: 58 46.0%
  • Nice

Votes: 68 54.0%

• Total voters

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Yeah, I'd have to agree. The 3 week thing has been ingrained into our heads for so long that now it's unusual for it to come early or late. I'm guessing after all this we'll be back to our more-or-less regular schedule.
Hopefully after this it goes back to 3 weeks SO IT CAN BE ON MY BIRTHDAY AHHH I'D LOVE A BIRTHDAY SPLATFEST ;w;

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
Because Callie has to take the first choice and Marie the second. The phrase, as made famous by the song, is "Naughty or nice," not "Nice or naughty."
Of course we all know that. I'm just sayin' BECAUSE of that reasoning, it's just so... weird.
Just feels wrong ye know?

I am afraid of team Naughty's miiverse posts...
Already ahead of ya buddy. ;^)
Got a nice post in just for ya.

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
So, win or lose you usually get enough snails to roll one perfect piece of gear, so that makes me feel better.

I picked NICE because I really don't like a**holes and being naughty seems like an a**hole thing to do.

RedML51

Senior Squid
NNID
RedML51
WEEEEEEELL, color me surprised. I stand corrected.

Anyway, going for Team Nice all the way. I'm happy to get to side with Marie again.

And for the record, since it hasn't been mentioned here nor do I recall seeing it mentioned on the other threads, the NoA Twitter did say "the next Splatfest is coming soon."

So, no surprise on the mere six-day interval between splatfests.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Goddamit Miiverse... not a chance of me ever being a nice person (I think), but do I really want to be on the side of the immature little twits of the Americas?

I might actually have to think deeply about this one.

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
Well... This should be interesting to see how many people end up banned from Miiverse for their Splatfest posts. o_O

Am I...am I the only one who thought of Freaky Fred when I heard of Team Naughty? I'm planning to try and draw Fred for a Miiverse post~ c: Hopefully people still remember Courage the Cowardly Dog! :p

Team Naughty all the way~ :cool:

NNID
m0nkeyd0g
To me, it's actually looking like this will be a pretty even splatfest as far as popularity goes, so I'm just going to choose whichever side I feel like. :p

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
@everyone I edited the OP if you guys didn't get to see the really stupid song they made up about splatfest.

AidanC97

Senior Squid
NNID
aidancalhoun
the song is....interesting to say the least. Im always nice but im going for naughty because i want to shoot red ink lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom