• Naughty

Votes: 58 46.0%
  • Nice

Votes: 68 54.0%

• Total voters

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
OK, now that I'm not sleep deprived...

I don't know if I fit neatly into either category. I can be quite the useless jerk sometimes, but I also try to be kind and helpful if I can. I think my "jerk" tendencies are most prominent however, even if I'm not trying to be one.

Still... I regretted being on Team Pizza because they nearly universally sucked. If I went with Team Naughty, I know I'd have to put up with a different kind of idiot. (On the plus side, at least they'd be up-front & honest about being Naughty Fangirls.) I'm not sure I really want that.

Maybe... just maybe, Marie and the Nice Squiddos will actually pull through for a Chri—er, Squidmas Miracle? History tells me otherwise, but a man can dream, can't he?

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
OKAY I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING SEAWEED ABOUT HOW PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SIN/NAUGHTY MIIVERSE POSTS.
NO ONE CARES ABOUT THAT WHEN WE HAVE THIS BEST THING IN HISTORY!
THIS IS A HUGE MILESTONE FOR CALLIE OH MY LOOOORD.

SHE NEEDS TO WIN BECAUSE OF WHAT SHE SAID TO MARIE AND MADE HER QUIET FOR THE REST OF THE NEWS.
WOW.
I WILL BE THE MOST SALTIEST SQUID IF SHE LOSES AFTER SAYING WHAT WAS NEEDED TO BE SAID TO MARIE.
OH MY COD.

DekuKitty

Pro Squid
NNID
SkyeHunter
I have a feeling it would be better for me to join Nice, but I honestly can't bring myself to do it. I'm trash through and through.

AspireArt

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Boponpa
Which will be more popular?
Because popular always loses. Well, usually.
The six multiplier on the wins kind of negates the popularity nowadays.

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
Which will be more popular?
Because popular always loses. Well, usually.
The six multiplier on the wins kind of negates the popularity nowadays.
I have a feeling it will be a pretty even poll. Still I usually wait till the last minute. If I still can't figure out which team is more popular, then I join team Swimmybird lol

My dog Rudy

Inkster Jr.
OKAY I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING SEAWEED ABOUT HOW PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SIN/NAUGHTY MIIVERSE POSTS.

SHE NEEDS TO WIN BECAUSE OF WHAT SHE SAID TO MARIE AND MADE HER QUIET FOR THE REST OF THE NEWS.
WOW.
I WILL BE THE MOST SALTIEST SQUID IF SHE LOSES AFTER SAYING WHAT WAS NEEDED TO BE SAID TO MARIE.
OH MY COD.

Yesssss go Callie thats my girl

Marie you know exactly what shes implying, you are not fooling anyone xD

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
So whens this splatfest?
It starts next Friday at 11 p.m., I think.

Anywho, I'm already a member of Team Nice. I'm definitely not a perfect person, but I don't really have any reason to join Team Edgelord, haha.

It's nice to have another splatfest so soon. I've only had the game for a couple of days when we had the last splatfest so I had basically no idea what I was doing. Hopefully, this time I can do a little better.

Last edited:

Litagano Motscoud

Inkling Commander
NNID
Litagano

WOW.
OH MY COD.

THAT'S MY GIRL

MelonBread

Inkster Jr.
NNID
MelonPann
poor callie being constantly bullied by marie
i genuinely feel bad for her

Recettear

Full Squid
NNID
anrakutei
Honestly this splatfest seems kinda stupid, like it's christmas-themed, thank god, and it's better than the current EU splatfest, not that it would take much to top that, but every single splatfest choice I've made since dogs vs. cats has been either:

1. this team has less players so that means that team is guaranteed to win so I'm choosing this one for more sea snails, or:
2. i couldn't give less of a **** about either so I just go with marie's choice because I gotta support the best girl

like none of these I can really fight for anymore it's just like "ah more sea snails better put in my share I guess." the choices themselves don't really matter it's just about them free rerolls from spyke

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
Honestly this splatfest seems kinda stupid, like it's christmas-themed, thank god, and it's better than the current EU splatfest, not that it would take much to top that, but every single splatfest choice I've made since dogs vs. cats has been either:

1. this team has less players so that means that team is guaranteed to win so I'm choosing this one for more sea snails, or:
2. i couldn't give less of a **** about either so I just go with marie's choice because I gotta support the best girl

like none of these I can really fight for anymore it's just like "ah more sea snails better put in my share I guess." the choices themselves don't really matter it's just about them free rerolls from spyke

Quilavaflare

Senior Squid
NNID
Quilavaflare
So I've been taking a kind of unofficial survey throughout the day today. After several matches in Ranked and then again after several Turf Wars matches I reported on every squid/kid I could find in my plaza, and if they had either
A. An identifying tee telling which team they are on or
B. A Miiverse post obviously in support of one team
I tally them up. So far, the numbers are VERY similar, with there being a tiny fraction more on the Naughty list. (I found a few posts admitting they had only joined because they thought Naughty would be less popular though.) Right now it's around
~ 40 Team Naughty
~ 35 Team Nice

I realize this isn't the most accurate survey, but I did my best to broaden the base by playing at different times and in many different lobbies in both modes. I also avoided repeat tallies if I caught them. Otherwise this is just to give everyone a good idea of what's going on. If you want actual numbers, I can provide those when I am satisfied with the number of trials. (prolly going to be about ten)

Last edited:

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'll admit that, clever as it is, it's probably one of the weaker Splatfest ideas they've had. If it comes at the cost of not offending anyone, though, then so be it.

I'm curious to see who's winning the popularity contest so far. Can I trust the kids of the NA region to not sell themselves short (like I have) and say they're Nice? (Even if the cynic in me says that they'd say that just because no kid wants to be on the Naughty list.)

Best of luck, @Quilavaflare!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom