Votes: 58 46.0%
  • Nice

Votes: 68 54.0%

• Total voters

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
I don't know what to pick, I'm not bad in real life so I don't wanna pick naughty, but the neckbeards at my school that play this game are all picking nice, and I don't wanna be associated with those bozos, and green is my favorite color, and then there's picking what team brings more profit. Agh this is tough.

Cadet Strongarm

Pro Squid
NNID
GothicNightmare
just recently got back into splatoon after a couple months(lol)and am glad i get to be apart of the christmas splat fest

what team do i pick? well I'm a good guy but i expect a lot of little kids are gonna pick team nice because it's christmas and santa doesn't like naughty children

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
Yea, 'cause that's totally exclusive to America. . .
Your point? Her comment was made in reference to a perverted NA Miiverse comment. We all know there's perverts all around the world and in great numbers.

ArcticWolf

Inkster Jr.
NNID
RedGazelle7
OKAY I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING SEAWEED ABOUT HOW PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SIN/NAUGHTY MIIVERSE POSTS.
NO ONE CARES ABOUT THAT WHEN WE HAVE THIS BEST THING IN HISTORY!
THIS IS A HUGE MILESTONE FOR CALLIE OH MY LOOOORD.

SHE NEEDS TO WIN BECAUSE OF WHAT SHE SAID TO MARIE AND MADE HER QUIET FOR THE REST OF THE NEWS.
WOW.
I WILL BE THE MOST SALTIEST SQUID IF SHE LOSES AFTER SAYING WHAT WAS NEEDED TO BE SAID TO MARIE.
OH MY COD.

I legit had my mouth agape when I first saw that.
The awareness is great.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Your point? Her comment was made in reference to a perverted NA Miiverse comment. We all know there's perverts all around the world and in great numbers.
My point being that Maturity most certainly does exist in NA, as well as immaturity also existing in other countries.

Regardless, I was joking.

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
I don't think that people need to worry about popularity being the downfall of their team. In the last EU Splatfest, Team Anti-Pineapple won popularity in a landslide. It rivaled how large Ninjas won over Pirates. However, they didn't lose. Team Anti-Pineapple also won the win vote as well. This just goes to show that popularity doesn't automatically mean your team will lose. It's not popularity dragging your team down. It's just the fact that your team had worse players than the other team did.

This is a trend in EU Splatfests. The more popular team often wins and in this case, it showed that even a high popularity is possible to win with. It's not popularity doing you in. It's the skill of your team's players. So people shouldn't be worrying about how popular a team is. They should be worry about the skill level of their team mates.

AspireArt

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Boponpa
I don't think that people need to worry about popularity being the downfall of their team. In the last EU Splatfest, Team Anti-Pineapple won popularity in a landslide. It rivaled how large Ninjas won over Pirates. However, they didn't lose. Team Anti-Pineapple also won the win vote as well. This just goes to show that popularity doesn't automatically mean your team will lose. It's not popularity dragging your team down. It's just the fact that your team had worse players than the other team did.

This is a trend in EU Splatfests. The more popular team often wins and in this case, it showed that even a high popularity is possible to win with. It's not popularity doing you in. It's the skill of your team's players. So people shouldn't be worrying about how popular a team is. They should be worry about the skill level of their team mates.
So whose team will be more skilled?

Claus

Full Squid
NNID
Bluevisionist
OKAY I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING SEAWEED ABOUT HOW PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SIN/NAUGHTY MIIVERSE POSTS.
NO ONE CARES ABOUT THAT WHEN WE HAVE THIS BEST THING IN HISTORY!
THIS IS A HUGE MILESTONE FOR CALLIE OH MY LOOOORD.

SHE NEEDS TO WIN BECAUSE OF WHAT SHE SAID TO MARIE AND MADE HER QUIET FOR THE REST OF THE NEWS.
WOW.
I WILL BE THE MOST SALTIEST SQUID IF SHE LOSES AFTER SAYING WHAT WAS NEEDED TO BE SAID TO MARIE.
OH MY COD.

That's funny.

Last time I checked, I thought they weren't allowed to show brutal murder on the news.

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
I don't know which side to pick! I though Naughty was gonna be less popular....of course all the little kiddies in Splatoon are gonna choose nice but now looking at some info, it seems like Naughty might actually be more popular and Popular team= Team battle themselves=no way.

Ok here's the question: Which side is less popular?

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Yea, 'cause that's totally exclusive to America. . .
I know you said you were joking earlier, but I am aware that some people in other countries can be immature, too. I just said this about NA earlier.

You are so right. I learned to accept that from the internet as much as it hurts me.
There's nothing you can do about it anyway. Whenever I see anything nasty online, I just ignore it. That's all you have to do.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
I don't know which side to pick! I though Naughty was gonna be less popular....of course all the little kiddies in Splatoon are gonna choose nice but now looking at some info, it seems like Naughty might actually be more popular and Popular team= Team battle themselves=no way.

Ok here's the question: Which side is less popular?
From what I have been seeing, Nice seems to be the more popular team. I seen many more green splatfest tees and nice posts than the team naughty ones. Just one person, so can't be too sure.

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
From what I have been seeing, Nice seems to be the more popular team. I seen many more green splatfest tees and nice posts than the team naughty ones. Just one person, so can't be too sure.
I agree, I see way more nice posts, but it could be because the naughty ones get taken down real fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom