Votes: 58 46.0%
  • Nice

Votes: 68 54.0%

• Total voters

Clawford

Full Squid
NNID
Clawford
People keep giving me the "naughty but nice" posts in my plaza. Make up your mind people.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
People keep giving me the "naughty but nice" posts in my plaza. Make up your mind people.
You mean we aren't complicated people with conflicting traits competing with each other?

RedML51

Senior Squid
NNID
RedML51
Guys guys, @NintendoAmerica posted a poll which has garnered 16.5k votes... here it is!

It's 52% for Naughty, and 48% for Nice.

So... it's really surprisingly even. But also, Naughty is winning. Argh, there's no telling who will win this time!

Also, I have been seeing more Nice posts in Miiverse past couple of days. It's very hard to tell which team will win the popularity, honestly.

Noire

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Kyseria
There's nothing you can do about it anyway. Whenever I see anything nasty online, I just ignore it. That's all you have to do.
Thanks for the advice, I'm really sensitive when it comes to stuff, even on the internet. Better start ignoring this stuff from now on.

Nikol

Inkling
...at least they're upfront about it?

Never mind. Morally, I can not & will not side with a bunch of creeps—whether they're kidding or not. I'm an idiot for thinking they'd think about keeping it E-rated.
This is basically why I chose Nice. I just wanna splat some creeps!

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
This is basically why I chose Nice. I just wanna splat some creeps!
I'll be seeing you in Turf War then. ;^)
But you know what, seeing all these nice posts and people joining Team Nice means more people for me to destroy later on. B^)
Leggo lil goodie goodie two shoes. <- That's just directed to everyone on Team Nice.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
So my Splatfest stage predictions are:

Arowana Mall: It's a reference to shopping and mall Santas.
Flounder Heights: It's a place of residence and the residents are home for Squidmas.
Walleye Warehouse: There are boxes of gifts in them. Port Mackerel can work for this too.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'm a "creep" in some ways (or so my dad says at times), but, well, I've said my piece already.

I get the feeling that we'll see Mahi-Mahi Resort this Splatfest, if for no other reason than new maps have always been featured in them before. Considering that we only had Museum d'Alfonsino for the last one...

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Guys guys, @NintendoAmerica posted a poll which has garnered 16.5k votes... here it is!

It's 52% for Naughty, and 48% for Nice.

So... it's really surprisingly even. But also, Naughty is winning. Argh, there's no telling who will win this time!

Also, I have been seeing more Nice posts in Miiverse past couple of days. It's very hard to tell which team will win the popularity, honestly.
Got to remember that this poll only affects people active in the internet and Twitter. Lots of people, especially in younger demographics, don't follow twitter profiles or use the internet much.

Probably going to go with Naughty, partially because I am fed up with losing splatfests and feel that they will be the more skilled/less popular team, partially because I want to support Callie's epic burn in the splatfest intro, partially because I already did green last two splatfests and want to do pepto-bismol ink, and partially because I had a coke today that said to share a coke with someone naughty. That is, I wouldn't be too salty if I lose since I would like Nice to win anyways.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I read through some of those Twitter posts... gotta admit, I got a chuckle at the "Everyone who's Naughty is getting Ultra Smash" bit.

I'm actually curious if the popularity contest will be nearly as even as the Art vs. Science one was. That would make this Splatfest much more enjoyable for me, honestly.

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
i've never lost a splatfest yet always picking the them opposite of what the young kids would choose this time i'm not sure i think naughty will be picked by most but i'm honestly not sure if going with nice will win this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom