• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatfest Psychoanalysis Game

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
I couldn’t help but imagine a sunny smile. ...which would remain plastered on her face as she scrubbed artists from the battlefield canvas.
I both enjoy this as team science, and still enjoy this play on words as a writer. Artist part of me is chilling.
With her sprinklers and Killer Wail, she was a force to be reckoned with.

With her Recon Helm, I imagined her as a silent killer; a foil to Hiryu. She’d lurk in the ink and destroy any who got into her territory. But, behind all that, I saw her as caring--that she’d treat friends the same way as her turf: defend and hold on with an iron grip.
Jeez, hardcore, man.
But also like, 96. gal duo. Those two as a set team/pair. Arugh that would be adorable.
(Heh, for really despising .96 gals, these two just sound awesome. Great to have on your team, not the other way around >m>;;)

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Took a couple minutes off to type this, I was starting to hallucinate slamming my splatling into someone. Yeah I got that angry, so some shoes might be missing as I threw them angrily at the enemy. My head still has that red haze, so bear with me.

Lokno
Lokno. I was needless to say impressed with how aggressive she was, with a Jet Squelcher. I do have to admire her aim with it, she was pretty dead on with it. Her burst bombs, were thrown alot. Because she frequently decided to close distance with the enemy. I think this was part of her tactic to Kraken them. She and Battle64x wore Jungle Hats, I guess you could say they dressed for the occasion. Her Red Hi-Horses clashed with her set so much though.
Battle64x
Battle64x... Where did you come from, a lab? This guy was pretty indecisive, for a android that is. He was a mean shot with his 56. Gal Deco. I never saw him throw down his Seekers, probably because they were nearly useless. Because all you have to do is jump or squid away. His Ink Strikes however were pretty good, he always sniped key zones with them. I sometimes saw him peering up from the Ink, he was hard to spot because of his jungle hat mimicking the Ink ripples. Then bam! His target was splatted.
Kyra
This squid, she was an amateur. I could tell she wasn't used to fighting up front, because she got splatted alot. She just used a plain old splattershot, so one would think she would use her burst bombs like mad. But nope, she ended up being splatted more, to the point where she was couldn't use them. She wore studio headphones, so I assume she was up in the sky somewhere, her Squid-Stitch slip-ons couldn't anchor her to the earth I guess. Although there was one thing I absolutely did not like about her. She blabbed constantly about her love for Ink or Sink, I don't care about your passionate love for Squid Squad...
Caelus
Caelus is a pretty strange name for a girl. But she used her Krak-On Roller pretty well so I won't press too much on that. Her beakons were pretty much non-existent. Her Krakens were spammed like mad, putting pressure on the enemy. Her Squidvader cap was pretty apt for her weapon, because when she went Kraken, she INKvaded the enemy's turf. Her shoes clashed with her set. Sadly she had to go to sleep. Inking turf and running around can be very tiring.
Lance
Lance. Well it's hard to talk about him, I never saw him in-game but he was always there with his Aerospray RG, shooting like mad, Inking like mad. Lance's mines weren't used frequently but they were used enough. His Inkstrikes though, they were his figurative tip of the brush. He was like an invisible ninja with his Bamboo hat. Lance was a bro. (Least until I D/Ced)
Issac
Issac was the pacifish of the bunch, he wielded an E-Liter 3K Scope. But I never once saw him take the fight to the enemy alone or try to hold an area and snipe. His burst bombs weren't thrown, He almost never went and used a echolocator. So we were in the 'dark' most of the match. Although what is up with people and red shoes? He has Red Sea Slugs, so unfresh with blue. His Lightweight Cap was pretty styling though. Issac had to leave to go work at Kalamar's Fried Chickenfish, I might go there soon.
Salanaar (Me.)
Salanaar. Where to start? Well he was an extremely Inkthirsty player, he usually went on kamikaze strikes against the enemy team and took one or two people out before he got splatted. He used a Tentatek Splattershot, Sal was a pretty nice shot with it, he (almost) never missed a shot. He wore a pair of Bomb Goggles and Purple Sea Slugs, so he looked overall okay. But he had to be taken out of the matches, because of "Assaulting players outside of matches." I have to say he was really, really Inked off.

I have to say this Splatfest was painful.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Yoooo I should comment on things, these were pretty cute.
She wore studio headphones, so I assume she was up in the sky somewhere, her Squid-Stitch slip-ons couldn't anchor her to the earth I guess.
Stylish set up. Man I would wear that! But these lines here are almost poetic.

Her Red Hi-Horses clashed with her set so much though.
He has Red Sea Slugs, so unfresh with blue
Good sir, I refuse to believe these statements, because red is simply the best color. >o>

Ahaha, I'm sort of going to write something short for mine, fanfiction-y style so wait for that. Also, I realize EU Splatfest is delayed. xP

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
new splatfest coming along. this is a great idea. but very bad for me. The amount of backstories i can come up with range from mild to 4th wall breaking. and everything in between....

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
new splatfest coming along. this is a great idea. but very bad for me. The amount of backstories i can come up with range from mild to 4th wall breaking. and everything in between....
Then totally try this! That sounds like you'd come up with some interesting things.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Never met her in combat, but she wears a Paintball Mask which means she is ready for anything. She also is wearing Octoling armor and boots. which tell a militaristic story. With her Weapon E-liter 3k Scope means she perfers to hang back and lock down an area in combat. Her pink eyes says she might have a gentler side to her.
This inkling girl was on my team. She was using a Tentatek Splattershot and charged headlong into the fray. She wears a Takoraoka Mesh hat that hides her bedhead quite well. The pink Retro Sweat and Blue Moto Boots shows she prefers function over fashion. He overall demeanor radiates experience with Zone Control. Her orange eyes shout eagerness and energy.
This guy loves his splattershot JR. to even bother upgrading. He wears a Jungle Hat that looks weird in bright orange. Only complemented by his Orange Eyes. His Zink Layer LS is simple but radiates strength and power. His Red Lil-Tops look like he could swim laps around his opponents.
This Male has a very strange name for a dude. But with his Custom E-Liter 3K he managed to out snipe me a few times. This shows he has skill with a Charger weapon. He wears a Skull Bandana which clashes with his shirt. His shirt is a Slipstream United shirt it has vertical stripes which makes him seem slimmer. and wears Mawcasins. His Orange eyes show flair for combat.
He wears a pink Jungle Hat which shakes his grey eyes. His Varsity Jacket show potential, but its hard to say when its paired with Punk Whites. Overall he gives off a Touch guy Exterior, but i bet he is actually a kind hearted person.
This darker skinned Inkling girl looks like an action movie star. She wears 10K Aviators, Green Stripped LS, and Crazy Arrows. The way she acts in combat with her Splat Roller matches really well. Heads into the fray and isn't afraid to take someone with her back to the spawn pad.
This inkling Looks ready for a bull charge. he wears a Tentacles Helmet which shows off his Hard headdedness. This perfectly refects his Weapon of Choice which is a Carbon Roller. He hears a White Anchor Tee and Orange Arrows which show off his normal life outside of the game.

Thats just me doing a little work. If you want actual backgrounds then they would seem more like a Player Charecter in an RPG game.

Last edited:

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
Ral (I forgot the rest of the name)
She was Level 3, not fresh enough to shop, but she was holding that Splattershot Jr. like she was a pro. She tried to seem fresh in the clothes she had and was probably grateful to be able to wear a Splatfest Tee. She always charged straight in. I was 'Squelchin someone and couldn't hit them. And she flies past me and splats the guys. She was freakin' great. But she quit, presumably because she leveled up. Is one of the Jr. Twins.

Dennis was the other Jr. Twin. He was passionate about winning, doing whatever he could to help. He shared the same personality. Though I never really got up close, so he may have differences. He quit earlier, possibly due to a level up.

Carawii U (me)
Either the Squelch Sniper, Splatter, or Splatted, this Inkling is a Lvl 19 Burger Defender. Whether he's on the field, splatting Pizzas, or in the plaza, stomping on Pizzas, he's not much of a skilled battler. But, one things for sure: He's definitely loyal to Cuttlefish.

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
Random non-Splatfest-but-character-I-just-played-with-Bio!
Name: Roka
This Squid Girl cap-wearing girl is autistic, loving to fool around. She will follow someone, likely observing them while she's having a one-person squid party. From parties to having to be prodded along by me (yes, me) by inking her feet, she is cautious but fun-loving, cute but annoying, and someone I really enjoyed playing with (and caring for. ROKA DON'T GO THERE THEY AREN'T OUR FRIENDS *Goes to help Roka* *Gets splat*).

(P.S: We won by 1.5%)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom