• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 2 TEST FIRE

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Splatoon is my GOAT, but a mere 3-hour demo wont get me to buy a Switch sooner than the Holidays, well naturally since the full game itself isn't enough to get me to buy it in Summer. :L

I'll just be satisfied watching other people play the game, and hoping someone finds out exactly how much 1-hit kill range the vertical flick has.

RelicRaider

Pro Squid
NNID
RelicRaiderULTD
Switch Friend Code
SW-6136-3428-7995
I haven't actually played a Zelda game before *gasp* so I may make the new one my first as an excuse to buy the Switch and the new testfire. I've managed to get my boyfriend and my dad into the game so who knows who else I'll be able to convince. Is it limited to 6 games per system? Or 3 hours of gameplay? Per day? I'm interested to know to see if I should pre order the switch.

ssdesigner

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ssdesigner
due to how a small amount of Switches will most likely be in player's hands in the month of March.
You mean 2 million with more in full production? This is in no way a "small amount"

This is most certainly a way to entice WiiU users on the fence, but they will sell the 2 mill before April....that's almost a guarantee.

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
I'm so worried of Switch getting sold out for months as Wii did. Hope they make more Global Testfires, just seeing the announce makes me happy to try a new Splatoon.
Last time I didn't give a damn about Splatoon until I played the testfire weeks before release, now I'm excited, things with amplify if I play this! :D

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
There are most likely going to be more Splat Dualies than anything.
We'll be seeing rolling Inklings everywhere.
It'll be like Super Smash all over again!

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
I'm sure many of them will be inexperienced players, so... counter rolling with roller? I'd give it a try myself. Corral them, trap them, and bonus points if I could get them to roll into my roller. Inkjet? Camp their jump point and roll them up when they return.

Two rolls enter! One roll leaves!

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'll feel personally accomplished if I manage to find a strong, reliable use for the stingray and/or get a double(or more) splat with it.

So I might end up as one of those chargers ;D

RelicRaider

Pro Squid
NNID
RelicRaiderULTD
Switch Friend Code
SW-6136-3428-7995
I'll feel personally accomplished if I manage to find a strong, reliable use for the stingray and/or get a double(or more) splat with it.

So I might end up as one of those chargers ;D
Same, I don't regularly play Chargers so now might be my chance to git gud, and I'm interested in the stingray probably the most of all the specials.

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
I'm honestly just upset about how stiff and awkward the victory/losing poses look. ( ´△`) They looked SO much better in the first game (and the first game's test fire, too!). I was hoping they'd fix them by the time the test fire came out for Splatoon 2, but now I'm thinking that won't happen. A petty nitpick, I know. ( ; ´Д`)
I agree. though I don't consider as them as stiff as they are just... ugly. That winning pose of the female Inkling with the Duallies brings out aggressions in me I didn't even know I had.

ssdesigner

Inkster Jr.
NNID
ssdesigner
I agree. though I don't consider as them as stiff as they are just... ugly. That winning pose of the female Inkling with the Duallies brings out aggressions in me I didn't even know I had.
I have no problem with said winning pose. But I also don't have too many aggressions associated with games. Maybe it's just me?

Ulk

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Die-Ulk-Nudel
I have no problem with said winning pose. But I also don't have too many aggressions associated with games. Maybe it's just me?
I... wasn't being too serious about that that actually.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
You are alone in that sentiment then. Sting Ray looks like it's gonna be hot trash. Expecting its gonna need alot of buffs
He's not a alone, of the four playable specials it's the one I'm most interested in trying out. Infinite range + going through walls can't be bad! I'm thinking it can become the next "surprise zooka!" Well a more balanced version of it anyway!

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
Well, I'll be watching this one from the sidelines, squids. It'll be awhile until I obtain a switch myself, but I did attend the last one for Wii U. This is great that they're doing it again though; its a great hype builder.

Hope everyone has fun out there. Stay fresh[er] in Splatoon 2!

Slurmp

Pro Squid
NNID
HedgehogOverlord
I wonder if someone could get a flying inkjet midair with a splashdown, and if so, whether the splashdown in midair makes the AOE inksplosion with a center being the point of contact.

spoxbox

Full Squid
NNID
Spoxbox
Great, now I'm torn on whether I should get a switch around summerish like i originally planned, or around launch day so i can play the test fire...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom