Splatoon 3 Side Order is just around the corner...

NNID
LuceroDelAlba17
Switch Friend Code
SW-2720-1463-5731
What are YOU most looking forward to for Side Order / what would you want that hasn't also already been announced?

Also this is my first post in about 8 Years :)
Replayability Similar to Octo Expansion where you can get items for multiplayer without feeling as limited as the Qpoints Vending Machine

Nerdbird

Pro Squid
Atm it's going to be interesting to see what side order actually unlocks, given that a big pull of OE was being able to play as an octoling afterwards. I also think it's pretty safe to say that Side Order is going to be a roguelike, but what that means in terms of replayability remains to be seen.

I really enjoy replaying parts of the base story mode for Splatoon 3, but there isn't much reason for me to do so in terms of the "grind" (ability chunks, money, tableturf cards etc) so if I can only play for so long in a day there isn't much of a pull. The idea of random-ish level selection mixed with the colour chip and palette system (and we know for certain that there's more than 1 palette) is going to definitely breathe a lot of life into the mode, but I hope there's a reason to replay the mode in terms of chasing rewards that are applicable to the rest of the game, even if it's much less "efficient" than grinding turf or ranked.

VoxelChaos

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1077-6237-6611
it likely being a rougelike has me HYPED. I clocked SO many hours into the Risk of Rain games LOL

Egomouse

Full Squid
NNID
Egomouse
Switch Friend Code
SW-1058-0470-2243
I'm looking forward to its replayability and what it unlocks. I'm hoping for unique Tableturf Cards, Hero Charger Replica, Hero Stringer Replica (insert the rest of the hero weapons too) and badges.
I'm not usually into roguelikes but Nintendo somehow pulls me into genres I don't like (such as shooters haha...).

Ktdubz

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1873-9192-0517
I wanna see what cool gear we get, and the quality pearl dialogue

Crad/Крад

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-1120-4194-0551
The music for sure, Octo expansion still has one of my favorite Video Game OST’s ever, I still go back to it from time to time cus there’s so many bangers. If Side Order can even match half of how good Octo Expansion’s OST was I’ll be happy.

drawkcaB

Inkling
I know it's not gonna happen, but I would love it if it side order secretly has a local multiplayer option so you can play couch co-op.

Bleeze

Inkling
NNID
BleezeFreeze
I hope that there will be options to make the difficulty level of the DLC crazy hard without relying on self-imposed rules. There isn't a lot of challenging single player content in Splatoon, so adding a bunch of difficulty modifiers would be an easy way to add a significant challenge for veteran players while also increasing replayability!

Cosmo95

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3746-9384-9689
being able to play a functional version of tri-stringer or at least i hope so

Cptbobdude

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-4355-3949-0494
I love rouge likes like binding of Isaac and risk of rain 2 so if the rumors are true that side order is one, I think I’m gonna love it.

RnSp

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6240-3299-3133
What are YOU most looking forward to for Side Order / what would you want that hasn't also already been announced?

Also this is my first post in about 8 Years :)
Looking foward for the story and returning characters!

Oculus049

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-6459-9122-3512
Probably the level-design. I’m super interested to see how they’ll design the levels for replayability.

KrisSplatoon

Senior Squid
Pronouns
they/she
Switch Friend Code
SW-4981-4348-0990
If Agent 4 doesn't appear in Side Order I will cry 🥲

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom