• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 3 Think tank

What would like to see added to Splatoon 3

• Total voters

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
I'd like some small-ish weapon changes. I don't think Dualie weapons should get a killtime buff after dodge rolling. Dualies already get a massive advantage on other weapons during combat and they shouldn't also be able to kill much faster.
While Dualies do get a huge advantage due to their ability to roll around, they still do have to deal with an overall worse accuracy compared to shooters of comparable range. Additionally, rolls are equally an opening as they are a benefit, you can't fire (unless you're a Tetra) for those frames and max rolls have endlag. That being said, out of the 5 Dualie classes, only Splat, Dapple, and Tetra get increased fire rates. I'd argue the close ranged nature of at least the Splat and Dapple, justify the slight firing rate increase.

Dark Tetras are a bit harder to justify since they don't suffer the firing downtime during rolls. Squelchers don't get increased firing rate which is fair since it is less close quarters. Glooga's have increased damage which does make them powerful, but this is balanced by how terrible the weapon is before rolls.

Last edited:

ChrgerMain

Inkling
NNID
Cappy
Switch Friend Code
SW-5994-4083-7116
Everything seems good besides the weapon swapping. The console would have to have a seriously different layout to do that. Anyway, everything else I agree should be added.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
One thing I have want so SO bad is....I want croos platform amiibo support for Splatoon 3

What I mean by this is I want you to be able to get special gear from amiibo themed after the games they come from

Like having a botw link amiibo give the tunic shirt...or a master sword inkbrush, or zelda with the princess dress....or even Mario Iconic cap
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/17240411060171808/

I feel out of all the games out there Splatoon could take advantage of amiibo so much more than other IP's....and with their inclusion in smash maybe we see some fresh gear added as well

Cephalobro

One thing I have want so SO bad is....I want croos platform amiibo support for Splatoon 3

What I mean by this is I want you to be able to get special gear from amiibo themed after the games they come from

Like having a botw link amiibo give the tunic shirt...or a master sword inkbrush, or zelda with the princess dress....or even Mario Iconic cap
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/17240411060171808/

I feel out of all the games out there Splatoon could take advantage of amiibo so much more than other IP's....and with their inclusion in smash maybe we see some fresh gear added as well
Oh yes, I wanted to see Nintendo crossover gear ever since Splatoon 1. Heck, Shadow Mario's brush would've translated perfectly into Splatoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom