• Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 3 Wishlist

Cephalobro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
And maybe for the single-player mode(s) you can choose personalities for 3, 4, and 8 so they can have dialogue and stuff that matches how you imagine them. I don't mean you choose every single thing about them, just Miitopia personality-level stuff.
This so much, Octo Expansion has already let the player choose canon already, so being able to choose how we portray the three Agents would be the logical next step, so I don't have to get stuck with the 3x8 scenario.

LunaSea

Inkling
Personally, what I’d like to see is being able to actually interact with the Idols. I’m not talking like Tentakeel Outpost sort of thing, I’m talking like getting to interact with the idols of Splatsville outside of just getting them to wave at you.

Like just being able to talk to them in their studio would be p fresh

pio_dov

Pro Squid
What if random splatfests had small effect on the game? Like a food place that serves waffles but not pancakes and chips with salsa, but not guac. Or maybe there's a popular comedy show (rather than action), and a lot of the clothes are more modern than retro. Stuff like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom