• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon 3

Cephalobro

Just to reassure, those who already bought the DLC didn't waste their money because when the service inevitably shuts down, the DLC will still be there for those who bought it.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
So notice an interesting feature from the new trailer

When the charger is in the big bubbler it manages to sniper through and hit the splattershot, however it is able to fire a second shot soonafter (as you can tell from the glowing indicator on the back.
Which means 1 of 2 things
1. When you successfully hit an enemy you get refunded a portion of the charge
2. The speed of charging is increased after successfully hitting an enemy
either way this feels like a huge buff to chargers and considering how much I love the squiffer I am here for it

Cephalobro

Looks like we will be able to customize our character's overall mood (as seen in some promos). How this affects the cosmetics part (like Amiibo pictures) has yet to be revealed. But this will actually help bring OCs to life since the facial expressions can add so much to the character's usual personality.

Also, speaking about cosmetics, let us customize the skins of main and special weapons! Like a paint shop or a shell shop.

wink

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1676-1715-3794
Looks like we will be able to customize our character's overall mood (as seen in some promos).
I haven't noticed this, could you link the promos where it's shown? It sounds really cool! I imagine this wouldn't be super noticeable during gameplay... BUT I love anything related to avatar customization so even the smallest details like this are fun for me.

Cephalobro

Cephalobro

Okay, Nintendo just directly confirmed that we can play as an Octoling in the single-player mode. This is thanks to the new screenshots posted on their Japanese Twitter account.

Cephalobro

Okay, so after watching some early gameplay, it's confirmed that Splatsville is a lot larger and more complex than both Inkopolis Plaza and Inkopolis Square. That actually makes me really happy, now it really feels like you're exploring a city. Also, you will be able to customize your eyebrows right from the start.

Not related to the video, but Nintendo now confirmed that Shiver is female.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom