• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon 3DS Home Theme!

Ryuho

Pro Squid
NNID
FurryRyuho
I would love to get this theme. Could swap between this one and the Xenoblade one Im rocking

teamdelibird

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
teamdelibird
I'll have to fight my fiance to change the theme on our 3DS from Zelda to this....

Radi

Senior Squid
NNID
InfinityBeamX
This theme is pretty well done. Wouldn't be surprised if it's a Japan only theme though.

If Wii U themes were a thing, this would look really nice in HD.

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt
I honestly don't think this is that attractive... but I'm sure they will have a vareity of themes to choose from.

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
Plated will never come to the US, since the US does not sell the New 3DS. We only have the New 3DS XL, which does not use the swappable face plates.
WAIT waitwaitwait, hold the dang phone here...there's a normal sized version of the new 3DS that we didn't get?

NNID
BarryDunne
Haha, yeah. I'm a Dubliner.
Great to see other Irish fans on here. I thought I was alone! XD

But yeah, Wii U themes need to happen soon.
Yeh it is cool! Add me on Wii U if you want, and would love for you to check out the YT channel too - Ireland's only Nintendo gaming channel :P lol

ChainALM

Senior Squid
NNID
ChainALM
I'm not joking! If that's true I am actually kind of pissed...not everyone wants a DS so big it doesn't fit in a pocket, or is larger than their hands.
Unfortunately it's true. Nintendo of America in all their wisdom decided that they didn't need to sell the New 3DS and that having only the New 3DS XL would suffice. I guess NoA just didn't see the value in the faceplates or something.

Niliks

Pro Squid
NNID
Niliks
Or in being able to have a handheld be portable...or compatible with the older cases...or have KIU be playable on it if you did well with the original size...Dang it NoA...why??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom