• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon amiibo!

What amiibo have you preordered?

• Inkling Boy

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Inkling Girl

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Inkling Squid

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • All of them/3-Pack

Votes: 40 67.8%
  • None

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters

KamekSans

Inkling
How many of you have preordered the Splatoon amiibo?
Personally, I've totally forgotten what they do in-game (don't they unlock missions or something?), I just wanted the awesome figures yo.

iDaylon

Inkling Cadet
I'll pick them up when I pick up Splatoon and the amiibos unlock exclusive missions and weapons iirc.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I have the 3 pack on pre-order. I'm so excited because the figures look excellent! <3

I'm also happy for the extra bonus content that comes with it. Will make the inkling girl even cuter. :3

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I can't pre-order them atm, don't have the money. Unfortunately it seems like as soon as I do they will be gone.

Also, not to advertise threads but there's [this] if anyone here is a fan of Amiibo.

AEM

The Saltsui no Hadou
I prepurchased the 3-Pack, because I am falling in love with this game and don't want the hype to die :U

Starbound

Inkling
I keep trying to get the 3-pack but I keep missing barely.

So I have the boy and girl preordered.

Thee Incubus

Inkling
NNID
Theeincubus
I have two 3 packs pre-ordered and a boy inkling. I'm keeping one of the 3 packs and the other amiibos I'm giving out when I stream the game at launch.

Ryuho

Pro Squid
NNID
FurryRyuho
I pre ordered the 3 pack on walmarts site. Looking forward to the new clothing pieces they give. Plus really like the figures themeselves

KamekSans

Inkling
I'm glad that the Splatoon amiibo seem to be more available than the Smash amiibo. I managed to nab a 3-Pack from Walmart, so I'm happy.

Lyn

Premium
I'm glad that the Splatoon amiibo seem to be more available than the Smash amiibo. I managed to nab a 3-Pack from Walmart, so I'm happy.
Let's just hope these actually get shipped out, instead of cancelling most of the pre-orders.

LinkJr

Inkling Cadet
I plan on purchasing the 3-pack, I like the idea of playing levels with a different weapon, but I live in Brazil and I have to wait for an import friendly site to put them up for pre-order (I usually buy from Japanese sites, most US sites either don't ship or it gets a lot more expensive).

Yaezakura

Pro Squid
I pre-ordered the 3-Pack, because Splatoon is my most anticipated game of the year and I want to shower it with all the support and hype I can manage.

Reactions: Lyn

Lyn

Premium
It seems like just about everyone is Pre-Ordering the 3 pack. I will, too when I have the funds.

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
So here's a discussion. How does everyone feel about the amiibo DLC in genera?

Personally, since they are looking like they will be commoms, I'm fine with it. If they were hard to get amiibos I'd be mad even with getting them, but they should be easy to get based on how often people can pre-order them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom