• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon amiibo!

What amiibo have you preordered?

• Inkling Boy

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Inkling Girl

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Inkling Squid

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • All of them/3-Pack

Votes: 40 67.8%
  • None

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters

Siledh

Senior Squid
NNID
Siledhrel
I've got all 3 pre-ordered, but it was a bit of a pain to get them. They sold out pretty quickly on Nintendo UK, but were available on Game.co.uk until yesterday. Funnily enough, the beanie announcement seems to have made sure that the last of Game's stock got pre-ordered. Individual amiibos are still available from the looks of it though.

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
I gave up waiting for the 3 pack to go on sale once again, so I pre-ordered all three separately. Used Walmart to pre-order both Inklings, and then used Amazon to import the Squid. I won't get them on launch date, but that is fine, since I wanted to test out the base game first, get a firm grasp of it all, and then unlock the Amibo's stuff to see if it is Pay 2 Win or not, which was a major concern for me. We'll see though.

Setnaro X

Full Squid
I'm a bit peeved that none of the stores in my area have them available for pre-order, and none of the online stores are carrying them. It's going to be more upsetting when it inevitably gets sold out the moment they are put up for sale.

BedBison

Inkster Jr.
I've opted to not dive into the world of Amiibo because I don't want to deal with the hassle of actually obtaining them, but maybe I'll pick up sum Splatoon ones in the future if they aren't rare (which they probably will be).

Infinity343018

Senior Squid
So Im currently trying to get the 3 pack since, even though Im not the biggest fan of the squid amiibo since I dont know what he does yet (Let's hope to find out in the Direct) and I cant find it at retail price for the life of me. I've set up two alerts when its available and nothing. Im thinking of just getting the Girl and Boy Amiibos and forgetting about the Squid.(I really hate things that are exclusive. -_-) But Im giving the Squid the benefit of the doubt and waiting until I learn more about it to make my final decision. Uggggghhhh Im just really impatient!

Draayder

Inkling Cadet
I pre-ordered the 3 pack off of walmart, the figures look like they'll be very nice quality and it's nice to see some additional little dlc with them. It'd be great if they unlock like an inkling outfit in mario kart too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom