Splatoon Direct

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
What really matters is the multiplayer functions and matchmaking and rooms and lobbies and all that fun stuff, I hope it's at least a half hour to 45 mins long direct that gets way into these things so we know exactly what we're getting.

...Also I'd love a confirmation on weapon cosmetics because I want festive gear, TF2 has taught us style is paramount in games like these.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I predict new multiplayer modes, arenas and gear. They'll also go in depth into the 'story' mode.

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
Cause it's 10 on the East Coast, 3 PM in the UK, and 11 PM in Japan. Any later and it'd be after midnight for Japan, so it's a little early on the west coast instead.
The other option would have been to have it about 14 or 15 hours earlier, so it would be morning in Japan and late night in Europe. In the end how they are doing it is best, because Japan has already had the best promotion and exposure for the game thus far. Rather than sacrifice not having enough exposure in Europe, let Japan get it late at night this time since they've had Nico Nico events and all sorts of crazy things no one else has.

Lightzeaka

Full Squid
NNID
Lightzeaka
I have class at 8:30 (direct starts at 8:00) So I'll have to wait until I get out of class, and then I'll likely just download it. Any word on how long the direct will be?

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
What really matters is the multiplayer functions and matchmaking and rooms and lobbies and all that fun stuff, I hope it's at least a half hour to 45 mins long direct that gets way into these things so we know exactly what we're getting.

...Also I'd love a confirmation on weapon cosmetics because I want festive gear, TF2 has taught us style is paramount in games like these.
Please! we need to know this so much!

DigDeep

Senior Squid
I was starting to doubt there would be one, sweet!

All I really want is that they figured out a way to get local multiplayer besides that dumb dojo thing. Even just 2v2. More realistically I'm expecting a new game mode and some more details on single player.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
I'm so pumped! Prepare your hype, fellas!

Infinity343018

Senior Squid
Ugh. Looks like I have to fake another sickness to get out of school for the sake of a Nintendo Direct.... Oh well, glad I've got chemistry that day!

DigDeep

Senior Squid
The Facebook post says it will be from the Squid Research Lab! Oh this is going to be SO wonderfully cheesy!

Setu

Almost everyone was expecting a direct to happen though.

anywho I'm excited. Hoping to see some more amiibo news, and hopefully a new mode or two. Maybe a new weapon too ^w^
HYPE! Also, I'm sure there will be more information than that. Going off of smash's 50 fact extravaganza and mario kart's direct, there will be more than a couple weapons, and a new mode or two.
EDIT: Also so that I don't have to make another thread, predictions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom