Splatoon Direct

nfan10039

Semi-Pro Squid
I thought it was the 9th...I would have been so mad if I had missed the direct! I'm hoping for a tournament style mode(makes hosting a party for this game that much easier, as well as those of us that are into hardcore play). I'm also hoping for dlc(yeah, I'm probably going to get people mad at me for this) which includes various maps and single player stages which may offer additional weapons. I'm also hoping that a third playable character is announced: the octolings(male and female with their gear). That's all I've got! Looking forward to this! All aboard the Splatoon Hype Submarine!

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
definitely going to be streaming the direct on thursday morning. in case anyone wants to shoot the breeze during and after. just throwing it out there no pressure. twitch = zorgmop

Undr

The Facebook post says it will be from the Squid Research Lab! Oh this is going to be SO wonderfully cheesy!
If it's anything other than a ninety minute documentary on actual squids I will be disappointed.

nfan10039

Semi-Pro Squid
If it's anything other than a ninety minute documentary on actual squids I will be disappointed.
But then it would be an educational direct! I'm all for those. I would love to learn how squids have developed into inklings, and what else squids do in the wild. Do they actually carry around ink guns/ paintbrushes/ paint rollers, or do they just swim.

Undr

But then it would be an educational direct! I'm all for those. I would love to learn how squids have developed into inklings, and what else squids do in the wild. Do they actually carry around ink guns/ paintbrushes/ paint rollers, or do they just swim.
They primarily appear outside of their native habitat to screw with teuthologists. Hmm, going to need to become a premium member so I can change my rank to "Seeker of Teuth."

WaifuRaccoonBL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'm so excited even with missing it on that day.

Once again, hoping for new unique modes, (and maybe not so unique ones), and fun content! <3

And the pipe dream of Inklings being confirmed for smash.

zmop

Inkling Cadet
NNID
zorgmop
I'm so excited even with missing it on that day.

Once again, hoping for new unique modes, (and maybe not so unique ones), and fun content! <3

And the pipe dream of Inklings being confirmed for smash.
i voted for them to be in smash but i lost my copy of smash when my wii u bricked (left the disc in the tray when i sent my wii u to nintendo.)

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Waiting on more online information, how to connect, etc.
As much as I'd like other information, this is what my heart desires

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom