• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon News Update: A Splatfest And Woolly World

Hey there squids and kids! We have a few fun things we wanted to share today so let's get right to it. It seems the next Splatfest for North America has been announced and it looks to be quite the battle. This will pit lovers of roller coasters against those who like water slides! It will be interesting to see which of these action packed rides will win the battle. It will begin on July 17th so Callie and Marie had better get ready to dance and sing once again! While players should keep an eye out for the inkoming Splatfest trucks there's another thing to watch for as well.

In the upcoming game Yoshi's Woolly World it is possible to scan in amiibos to make the cute little Yoshi's look a bit like a favorite Nintendo character. Well it looks like they wanted Yoshi to be inkredibly fresh as it was announced that Splatoon amiibos could be scanned in as well!

That;s it for our little update, so hopefully this news has readers excited! Give us those opinions on these developments below and don't forget to stay fresh!

Comments

Still better than the European splatfest, this time it'll be Eating vs. Sleeping here. Just, what the hell.

Still better than the European splatfest, this time it'll be Eating vs. Sleeping here. Just, what the hell.
...I actually love that. If that was in NA I would have to mull over it for quite awhile; whereas, so far my allegiance decision have been quick.

...I actually love that. If that was in NA I would have to mull over it for quite awhile; whereas, so far my allegiance decision have been quick.
I actually don't quite know who to vote for, I initially went for eating until I realized people like to sleep a lot.

Well, that's...interesting... ^_^;

I'd probably go for eating. Even though I am a picky eater, I like to eat plenty of the foods I DO love. I'd rather eat a pizza until I feel stuffed than just half a pizza one day, then the leftover, not-exactly-fresh (heh heh)-from-creation half the next day. Sleeping... You relax, but by doing nothing but resting your body, and I hate having to sleep just to get rid of the tired feeling, even if I need to and like to rest a little.

I'm not sure if I'm Team Roller Coaster, or Team Water Slide. I haven't been on either in a very long time so I don't know which one I prefer. :P

I can't wait for Woolly World! The game itself looks fantastic and the amiibo compatibility is incredible.

I'd just like to say this, but the date on this article was wrong. It's going to be on the 18th. Splatfest ain't happenin' today mate.
It starts the 17th at 9:00 PM PT according to the US Tumblr page. I assume he either forgot about it or lives in the Pacific (I keep reading over and forgetting about PT. When I do notice it, I often forget to consider the time difference and get mildly upset after learning I have to wait longer <.<).

It starts the 17th at 9:00 PM PT according to the US Tumblr page. I assume he either forgot about it or lives in the Pacific (I keep reading over and forgetting about PT. When I do notice it, I often forget to consider the time difference and get mildly upset after learning I have to wait longer <.<).
I live on the east coast of the us. It's 11:35pm and no splatfest, Hate to say he was wrong but.
He was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom