• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon OCs?

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Heck yeah! I'd probably be up for that! I dont know how finished it would come out but I'd be up to doodle your squids
Alright, now I have a real reason to draw them

0///0 Oh boy. Yeah, I do have a tumblr and some more Miiverse drawings! ...But I've been busy so nothing has been posted in forever.
Here are things tho, they're mostly sketchy: Tumblr Miiverse

I guess I've got a ton of my own OC's, too?
But I'm busy + I want to do something good with my characters come summer. That and I'm too picky to choose for a good photo >w>;; gwaah
I followed you, too! :)

Last edited:

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Heck yeah! I'd probably be up for that! I dont know how finished it would come out but I'd be up to doodle your squids
Started drawing the first two(Pixel and Bit), will hopefully finish them both and the other two(Konami and Combo) tomorrow

Tegan

Inkling
NNID
Wolfie-Kins

Here's mine. Based off one of my favorite outfits and weapons:
Fake Contacts, Part-Time Pirate, Blue SeaSlugs, Splattershot
Art By: Me :3
Level: (as of now 39)

hamboj

Inkling
NNID
hamboj
:'u Everyone's OCs are so cute. These are my Children.
From Left to Right, Danny Rose, Cina, and Eugene. Cina's the only competitve player but she's only 14, Danny and Eugene have their own reasons for not competing in war.
mychildrenonline.png
and then there's my favorite one :'u
tristenonline.png

Tristen :'u My little French OC. I drew her the most out of all of them.

Chro

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chroly
Started drawing the first two(Pixel and Bit), will hopefully finish them both and the other two(Konami and Combo) tomorrow
Cool! Im excited to see them ovo
:'u Everyone's OCs are so cute. These are my Children.
From Left to Right, Danny Rose, Cina, and Eugene. Cina's the only competitve player but she's only 14, Danny and Eugene have their own reasons for not competing in war. View attachment 2927 and then there's my favorite one :'u
View attachment 2928
Tristen :'u My little French OC. I drew her the most out of all of them.
Ahhh! Your ocs are so cute! I love them all!

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
@Chro I finally got it done. Thanks for being so patient :) I have one more thing to ask. Can you like...edit my picture to show me where shines and shadows would go? I have like no idea what to do with them, and I would like to learn how to use them to make my drawings better. Anyway, here it is!*Is too shy to put it larger* :P Anyway. their gear is(from left to right) Legendary Cap, Black Tee, random S[lash Mob shoes; Pilot Goggles, Striped Rugby,Plum Casuals; White Arrowbands, Lumberjack Shirt, Blue Moto; Studio Headphones, Sweat, Neon Sea Slugs.(Thanks so much ^^) The Retros! Messy thing.png

So many good OC's...I have a few!

My main OC is on my profile pic. Her name is Lilipa Tako, and she was raised by an Octarian. She isn't a fighter because she finds it 'dirty' and 'childish', but when angry she will splat anyone who is in her way.

Here are her team members (linked to the pics because they're so large):

http://sta.sh/0u0invb2lp6 = Gigi Yoka. One of the 'Danger Twins', she is more calm and tactical. Basically without her, the group would be losing constantly as they are either not fighting or are literally insane.

http://sta.sh/0ej8hdhlidv = Gogo Yoka. One of the 'Danger Twins', she is the crazy one who attacks before thinking. She doesn't care about how much turf they ink.

http://sta.sh/016x4ey4myvz = Cafi Tea. Lilipa's best friend, the two hang out a lot. He's not big on Splat Fests, so he often skips them and just goes to the party. He is considered a 'Rave' type of person, as he really enjoys dancing.

So many good OC's...I have a few!

My main OC is on my profile pic. Her name is Lilipa Tako, and she was raised by an Octarian. She isn't a fighter because she finds it 'dirty' and 'childish', but when angry she will splat anyone who is in her way.

Here are her team members (linked to the pics because they're so large):

http://sta.sh/0u0invb2lp6 = Gigi Yoka. One of the 'Danger Twins', she is more calm and tactical. Basically without her, the group would be losing constantly as they are either not fighting or are literally insane.

http://sta.sh/0ej8hdhlidv = Gogo Yoka. One of the 'Danger Twins', she is the crazy one who attacks before thinking. She doesn't care about how much turf they ink.

http://sta.sh/016x4ey4myvz = Cafi Tea. Lilipa's best friend, the two hang out a lot. He's not big on Splat Fests, so he often skips them and just goes to the party. He is considered a 'Rave' type of person, as he really enjoys dancing.

colormute

Inkling
NNID
neverosa
hi folks! I have an oc too, tho she's not a squid! gasp... I do plan on making a squid or two soon but this character came to me the other night. she's a nudibranch!

this is harriet. I have this pic of her on my profile too. I imagine her only slightly taller than the inklings, despite, yknow, being based on a really tiny animal. next I'll hopefully make a squid! I had this idea for a cute story about some splatoon ocs struggling to find their place so they come together and form a band or something... just cuz that kinda story really speaks to me. harriet here would surely be a part of that!

⭐️Zapfish⭐️

Inkling Cadet
NNID
meggiemooshoo
hi folks! I have an oc too, tho she's not a squid! gasp... I do plan on making a squid or two soon but this character came to me the other night. she's a nudibranch!

this is harriet. I have this pic of her on my profile too. I imagine her only slightly taller than the inklings, despite, yknow, being based on a really tiny animal. next I'll hopefully make a squid! I had this idea for a cute story about some splatoon ocs struggling to find their place so they come together and form a band or something... just cuz that kinda story really speaks to me. harriet here would surely be a part of that!
I love nudibranches, they're so unique and cool!

Will post my OCs when I finish them all.

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Oh my stars! Everyone has such amazing and creative OCs! I haven't been on Squidboards for a while so I forgot about this thread! I'm super sorry I've missed everyone's awesome artwork and cute OCs! >_<

Milady Melody

Inkling
NNID
Ahhh everyone's inkling oc's are so cute/cool!
This is my baby Lacey

She's a headstrong inkbrush user that tends to get ahead of herself in battle TvT I've also got three others but I dont have any good pictures of them yet! (an octoling, a sniper, and a cool guy ehe)

I'd love to do some sort of collab sometime or art trade o:
Aww look at her, she's so cute! I love your art ^ ^ and Lacey is lovely. I'm not much of a drawer but here is my "oc" - it's more of a "me as an inkling". Her name is Glitch

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom