Splatoon Online Squads

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Hello! Please add @Typhlosion09 and @mininut4 to the list of squad members please c:
Also - can we just be called iK Splash?

Where do I go to join a squad? I played mostly with the Splat Roller in the testfire just because I like going in more. I can also play with Splattershot if asked to.
Not sure if anyone has responded - but you can PM the Captains or look through this thread (since most of us did post links to the threads). They are usually in the Crispy Calmari or the General Discussion.

Last edited:

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Hello! Please add @Typhlosion09 and @mininut4 to the list of squad members please c:
Also - can we just be called iK Splash?

Not sure if anyone has responded - but you can PM the Captains or look through this thread (since most of us did post links to the threads). They are usually in the Crispy Calmari or the General Discussion.
I changed your name in the OP and Squads section on post 4 of course and added Typ and miminut. You like it now? Sorry I could not replicate the symbols properly.

Sarger

Full Squid
NNID
SargerSplatoon
Recruiting members for pow. We have spaces open! Contact craigster0011 or kairo92614 on skype for more details.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Where do I go to join a squad? I played mostly with the Splat Roller in the testfire just because I like going in more. I can also play with Splattershot if asked to.
I changed your name in the OP and Squads section on post 4 of course and added Typ and miminut. You like it now? Sorry I could not replicate the symbols properly.
Thank you very much! And it's all good c: I just decided no symbols would be easier for everyone. You did nothing wrong : )

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Thank you very much! And it's all good c: I just decided no symbols would be easier for everyone. You did nothing wrong : )
Oh Ok then. We are all good now. I see some Squads have captains but hard at members and others are looking for a good home. We will try in the future to implement an easier system for new players and recruiting Squads to meet in a more accessible way.

SpecialtySake

Pro Squid
I'd like to submit a Squad. We'll be known as "INK inc."!
Currently, there's me, and another member is pending at the moment.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
@Sarger You Squad has been updated.

@KilleenMachine Congratulations on your banner update.

@SpecialtySake Your Squad has been pre registered.

@Typhlosion09 Yes I intend to have Squads battle in all possible formats.

@Captain Norris Oh another? Lucky he's part of you ahaha. Nice.

Also fixed a glitch were Cephalopods Squids and Octopi did not have "Squad" at the end in the Squads post nor in the OP lists.

KilleenMachine

Senior Squid
NNID
kingosquirrels

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
I was wondering, are the squad battles only going to be turf war or will other modes like splat zones be played too?
At the moment we are planning to allow the community to decide this when the game is released. The ruleset standards should reflect the community's decision. We won't be able to do Squads vs. Squads until August and by then the majority of the community will have come to a consensus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom