Splatoon Online Squads

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
What are the pictures of the Nintendo characters at the bottom and what do they mean
@KilleenMachine Done I have updated your Squad.

Those are my main characters in Smash for 3DS. Zelda #1, Peach, Rosalina n' Luma, Lucina, Kirby & Mewtwo. The last 3; Shantae, Inkling and Lip are Smash DLC Wishes. I'm a Smash Player from Smashboards. You can view my profile if you want to check me over there.

Baccabananas

Inkling
NNID
Legofan67
@KilleenMachine Done I have updated your Squad.

Those are my main characters in Smash for 3DS. Zelda #1, Peach, Rosalina n' Luma, Lucina, Kirby & Mewtwo. The last 3; Shantae, Inkling and Lip are Smash DLC Wishes. I'm a Smash Player from Smashboards. You can view my profile if you want to check me over there.
phok that makes sence

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Not sure if I'm doing this right; correct me if I'm wrong. Do I ask for you to add Squads here? If so could you please add Sprayze Clan to the list? I am the leader, and the co-leaders are Hierp and Crusty Sean on this site. Thanks, and if I did something wrong, sorry D:

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Not sure if I'm doing this right; correct me if I'm wrong. Do I ask for you to add Squads here? If so could you please add Sprayze Clan to the list? I am the leader, and the co-leaders are Hierp and Crusty Sean on this site. Thanks, and if I did something wrong, sorry D:
StarForce will get on it. Did you want it called a clan and not a squad?
Usually we wait to add the squad until they are at least a group of 4 squidboard members because then we know you will be ready to play. Of course you can always add more, later and the list will be updated.

From now on I believe we will start enforcing the 4 minimum to register rule

edit: also.. omg it's Judd! lol

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Alright thanks. And I guess you could call it a clan; either is fine for me. And yeah, I probably should have thought of that before. 4 does make a team after all :p. Thanks. And yeah, it's Judd lol. I was surprised no one took the name before today XD

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Alright thanks. And I guess you could call it a clan; either is fine for me. And yeah, I probably should have thought of that before. 4 does make a team after all :p. Thanks. And yeah, it's Judd lol. I was surprised no one took the name before today XD
squads is the default but up to you lol.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Been busy answering and updating. I'm also at Smashboards so yeah time split. It's 12:06 May 20th on my timezone so your Squad fall under the new 4 member rule. Your Squad will be registered once you find the 4th member.

Also News Update.
The introduction spoiler tab is gone. Were? It was merged as #5 inside the Squad Making Tips section.
The Intro tab was changed to the Communication Method tab with info on Team Speak as well as the Squads and SCO TeamSpeak address and a download link to get it plus other info for TS.
A new rule which is outside the rules section under the main information text of the OP has been put up. This is Note 2: Which enforces the limit of 4 members before your Squad can be registered. Registered Squads before May 20th are unaffected but encouraged to fill the empty slots asap.

Extra update data (I don't want to double post)
Fixed minor spelling errors in the OP. The Communication Method Tab lost it's internal spoiler making it a single spoiler tab with all the info on TS.

The Splatoon Online Squad Staff Tab was rearranged to have all 3 members of the staff together. There are more under the SCO version. And Made sure to point out to post here in the thread or pm me primarily and Flying_Tortoise secondarily for Squad registrations. Relieving RoyLee from that so he doesn't get too crowded on his own. But his importance in the Squad team remains as is with no changes. Under the SCO he and I are the Squad Staff main organizers.

Made Note one as well as the recently added note two colored to attract attention on the OP.

Last edited:

Copilot

Senior Squid
NNID
CosmicCondor
Oh god, this Starfox thing is gonna stick, isn't It. Sorry Starforce

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Isn't that a new meme now? :p

@xCoCo I will add him to the Squad.

And more news. We have a new home now here at Crispy Calamari Forum and an update as been posted by Squidboards were Squads and teams will have more than just a board. Exciting isn't it?

nfan10039

Semi-Pro Squid
bruce.jpg
Very exciting news indeed StarFox. Do a Barrel Roll! Anyways, Captain Norris has done me a huge favor and redone my banner, and made it much more awesome and cool! As such I wish to change my squad's banner as well to what Captain Norris implemented and took time out of his busy schedule to make. Here it is starforce, and many thanks Captain Norris for this.

Inkie

Inkster Jr.
I'll probably end up joining any squad that has a cute, or cool theme to it. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom