• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Online Squads

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
In case our roster needs an update here. . .

Offshore:
Egregore (Leader)
p0t3nt
RosyDawn
Agosta44
WillhamBoyGenius
Justice
PKfuzzy
LuigiSly
CzarDB
Shroomsy

luigisly

Full Squid
@Egregore. luigisly cannot be added to your Squad as he is already the Captain of Dynamite Squad. Only by him disbanding Dynamite Squad or forfeiting his position as Captain and leaving can he be added to your team.
Whoops, forgot about that, its been a while. I forfeit that spot and give it over to Snicks

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
@StarForce hey long time no see! Sorry that I haven't been updating, but today was a huge day.

So first off, @Finsom has left our squad a few weeks ago.
However, what is more exciting is that we picked up some awesome guys. @Most Hype Splatoon Fan joined us last week and @Frank .3.' and @Sakamoto_3 had just joined us today!
I believe that makes The Squidicide Squad up to 9 players if I am not mistaken. If there is some error please let me know.

Also has anything new gone on that I should be aware of?

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
I believe that makes The Squidicide Squad up to 9 players if I am not mistaken. If there is some error please let me know.

Also has anything new gone on that I should be aware of?
Yep that makes Squidicide 9 members. Pretty good; 1 drop and 3 acquisitions +2 advance. So far nothing new here except the Splatfests and the SCL tournaments. Plus other physical grand tourneys. Twitter and Smashcaps are the best info.

That should leave us at 30 members total. If you can confirm that with me, Star, that'd be great. Thanks!
I counted 26 members including you and cocaptains.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Yep that makes Squidicide 9 members. Pretty good; 1 drop and 3 acquisitions +2 advance. So far nothing new here except the Splatfests and the SCL tournaments. Plus other physical grand tourneys. Twitter and Smashcaps are the best info.

I counted 26 members including you and cocaptains.
ah okay. Splatfests have been fun

Well, I wanna say we added yet another player! @Swoop Man has also joined the squad :D

Terabyte

Inkling Commander
NNID
PokeBoy99
Hey, just curious - are there any squads here that focus on Turf War battles? I know it's not the most competitive mode, but I believe it can still be considered competitive. My squad, Bloopers, prefers Turf but we also do ranked modes now and then.

Also, we have a much bigger member list than we used to now. Here's the updated one:

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Lots of update. Sorry for being absent. was having a good headache yesterday. Will get on all those asap (now). @Captain Norris & @pixelatedcody

as for @Terabyte None of the Squads in this list have specified their mode of preference when it comes to competitive as Turf Wars is I believe not used in the SCL league I'm from. then again I've been absent a long time from the meetings so maybe an update has allowed it. I know my Squad of Inkzooka loves Turf Wars. maybe you can play friendlies with them. You can contact me to set up a challenge and I'll notify the respective team. We have EU & NA but NA seems very busy with school. EU answers calls mostly.

LAG

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lag
I would like to join a Squad.

I go by the user name Lag on Splatoon (it's also my Nintendo ID), and I am currently sitting on S rank.

Someone contact me if they are interested.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NOW that should be 31 all told. God, I hope I'm right. Thanks Star.
Well that's weird back and forth with Taco lol. Will get on that now.
Someone contact me if they are interested.
Several Squads have been absent from this thread despite being a global plaza for them an the first ever Squad shelter. It may take a while before someone comes to recruit you. You can fasten the process by checking the Captains and pming them. There's been movement here lately so it might be lucky for you.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Well that's weird back and forth with Taco lol. Will get on that now.
Yeah so basically he left a few days ago and then came back. Me doing my like tri-weekly update didn't update you right away. So yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom