Splatoon Online Squads

Liamface

Serving fishy realness
Is anyone interested in making a squad that revolves around Oceanic/east coast Australia playtimes? (around GMT+10)

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
Is anyone interested in making a squad that revolves around Oceanic/east coast Australia playtimes? (around GMT+10)
Hmmm Captains are mostly over here with few members visiting. I'd be hard to find a member with the condition you need. Have you posted it in the General Discussion thread for the Splat Zone? Gather trusty members and form a strong Squad. Then come back here to register your Squad. Or you can visit a Squads thread and apply if you can't find enough members. There's two types one you have fun and responsibilities as a Captain or you can have fun and not worry as a member of a Squad. Good luck forming one.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I wanted to make a thread for sign ups - but I'm not quite sure where I should put it? I don't if it should be in Splat General Discussion or the Crispy Calamari? Or should there be elsewhere?

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
NNID
RespawningJesus
I wanted to make a thread for sign ups - but I'm not quite sure where I should put it? I don't if it should be in Splat General Discussion or the Crispy Calamari? Or should there be elsewhere?
Most people tend to put it in the General Discussion boards, since that is the place that gets the most hits.

Typhlosion09

Pro Squid
NNID
Typhlosion09
This may or may not be the place to put this, but I am very interested in being in a squad. During the global testfire I really enjoyed using the splattershot and I would always go to the heat of battle, so if you need somebody like that, then I'm your guy!;)

Chhipz

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Chhipz
I was supposed to hear back from someone but it's been a while and I'm still looking for a team, so I'm going to put out myself out there again.

I have tons of experience playing shooters competitively for many years (mainly Halo). Excellent team player and leader. I'm sarcastic/ funny, intelligent, and a genuine person all around. I'm looking for a team with high level competitive gaming experience to team up with (or at least FPS/ TPS experience), that are mature (18+ years old), and become great friends with in the process.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
@CaptainKrook I've added Xertico

@Captain Norris aha yes I see you pick them up carefully. Nice.

@Copilot Congratulations. You're in good hands.

@KilleenMachine What you can do is move the upper inklings more down to the letters and cut the top area now empty. For the signature you can re-size the image easily in MS Picture Manager.
Also do not double post. Use the edit button. While there are no mods yet, it's still a rule. stay safe as they will be active in a week or so.

Also minor glitch fixed were Squids Ink. Squad was written Squids Inc Squad everywhere in the OP sections.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
'Ello! I'm sure a couple of you are looking for a Squad to join! I've finally started my thread here! I thought I'd advertise~ Feel free to apply! I also request that ◤iK ▴ Splash ◥ Ƨ q u a d ▵ be added to the list? Although I'm just recruiting right now X3

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
@xCoCo i've added your squad. Be aware that having symbols in the name might prevent your Squad's name to be properly represented in other areas like other forums, chat devices, text documents and form or others.

@nfan10039 I added your Squad name and reserved since I had no done in a while a Squad with only the captain as in I already did with xCoCo and RocketClauncher

***Also We have a PROBLEM. The OP (Original Post) can't be updated anymore. The 20,000 character post has been reached. I had to edit and cut some redundant/useless/minor unimpacting info in order to save the changes of coco and nfan's Squad in a makeshift attempt to keep that said data. Adding Squads is no longer possible until the matter is fixed. Please post your Squad info as normal. That will be your official registration for the time being. I will work on a secondary post that will be linked from the OP for registration only to alleviate the matter. I will need someone to help me with a Google Docs sheet for an official list as the Squads will multiply like bunnies once the game is out and I really do not want this to happen mid that event.

@TheJohnnyBoy720 Your update will pass as it's just name changing the most. Don't worry about it.

Working on a google sheet provided by @RoyLee Will post the link once its finished. This is likely were the Squads registration section will be in the future. In such a case the OP will have all the info minus the *Squads* section in the last spoiler. Give me some time while I port the information.

Last edited:

Copilot

Senior Squid
NNID
CosmicCondor
***Also We have a PROBLEM. The OP (Original Post) can't be updated anymore. The 20,000 character post has been reached. I had to edit and cut some redundant/useless/minor unimpacting info in order to save the changes of coco and nfan's Squad in a makeshift attempt to keep that said data. Adding Squads is no longer possible until the matter is fixed. Please post your Squad info as normal. That will be your official registration for the time being. I will work on a secondary post that will be linked from the OP for registration only to alleviate the matter. I will need someone to help me with a Google Docs sheet for an official list as the Squads will multiply like bunnies once the game is out and I really do not want this to happen mid that event.
I wouldn't mind helping out with updating the Google sheet if you still need some help with that

Langis

Full Squid
NNID
LangisQc
I'd love to join a squad
Play style: Roller, goes in , just needs to cover ground

Last edited:

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I wouldn't mind helping out with updating the Google sheet if you still need some help with that
I'm on that thanks to roy. I'll let you know.

Also I ported all the info to the doc but it's crude. Refinement or another port is in need. For safety the document will not yet be published and on the convertion porting phase some squads images were not rendered and were deleted. I will work on this at night when I come back.
Affected banners deleted: Cephalopods Squids and Octopi, Squids Next Door, Galactic Warriors, Squids Ink.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
@xCoCo i've added your squad. Be aware that having symbols in the name might prevent your Squad's name to be properly represented in other areas like other forums, chat devices, text documents and form or others.
Oh, alright then! Feel free to remove it then and just call us iK Splash Squad ( :

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom