Splatoon Online Squads

Copilot

Senior Squid
NNID
CosmicCondor
So I was just scanning through the forums and just saw various different squad scattered about everywhere, which I would imagine just makes the whole thing so much more difficult for people seeking to join one. We should try to hit up a mod and see if we can get a board for squads, else we should try and agree on a single collective board to be posting that stuff on (maybe this one?)

ndayadn

yeah
NNID
Seabass
@StarForce you may want to either ask an admin (or mod of this section when the time comes) to secure you the second post in this thread or edit the OP so you don't use as many spoiler tags through out. bbcode counts towards the character limit.

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
So I was just scanning through the forums and just saw various different squad scattered about everywhere, which I would imagine just makes the whole thing so much more difficult for people seeking to join one. We should try to hit up a mod and see if we can get a board for squads, else we should try and agree on a single collective board to be posting that stuff on (maybe this one?)
http://squidboards.com/threads/squidboards-suggestion-thread.8/page-3#post-15067
Warchamp7 has heard our calls. So yah hopefully soon we'll have those up.
Other ppl are still asking for this, shows that we are all thinking the same thing

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
This may or may not be the place to put this, but I am very interested in being in a squad. During the global testfire I really enjoyed using the splattershot and I would always go to the heat of battle, so if you need somebody like that, then I'm your guy!;)
Hey there! I'd definitely need people on the front lines - if you're interested you can check out my thread here. If it tickles your fancy feel free to apply c :

Langis

Full Squid
NNID
LangisQc
Where do I go to join a squad? I played mostly with the Splat Roller in the testfire just because I like going in more. I can also play with Splattershot if asked to.

nfan10039

Semi-Pro Squid
Usually asking around here is a great place to join a squad. I'm still looking for ~6 more members so you can join mine. You can also take a look on the front page(page 1, first post) and look at all the squads. I'm sure contacting a squad leader will get you in(although I know that Captain Noris's squad is full)

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
Just posting here should be fine. And there are a few in the General discussion thread. You can also PM the Squad Captains directly
Eventually there will be a way to make this easier for new players. But for now its what I said in the sentence above.

Copilot

Senior Squid
NNID
CosmicCondor
Where do I go to join a squad? I played mostly with the Splat Roller in the testfire just because I like going in more. I can also play with Splattershot if asked to.
If the squad has a thread somewhere, go ahead and post in that. Otherwise I'd say PM the squad captains, see if there's a spot open.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
@xCoCo I used some triangle symbols for matching but in other areas I will omit them if needed.

@Copilot Yes there is no consensus and general users will look for General discussion for a team rather than the Tournament listing section. I just know I made the OP thread here wrongly but I also had Tournament section so it was the best place.

@Bellebound yes I have divided the post into two which will help until I set the Google Spreadsheet.

@nfan10039 & @Jiggly I have updated the Squads list post with them.

@Langis Just ask a captain by conversation or ask directly a Squad captain here. The general discussion may have other squads outside of here.

Also as news: The Squad List is now on post 4 instead of the OP. An inpage link was added for those who are lazy to scroll 3 more messages down to see it from the OP. By splitting the OP with all info from the list I have reduced the character limit my nearly half or more. We should now resume adding Squads normaly to that post while a Spreadsheet is finished properly.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Hey guys I'm still looking for more members ; v ; please do check out my squad! My thread here. As of now I am a lonely Inkling :3c

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom