Splatoon Online Squads

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Well, I love the game! I'm already Level 17, and reaching Level 18. I'm having a blast and can't wait 'til ranked mode is open to everyone!

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
God this game is SO ADDICTING! I'm level 12 right now, and finished the single-player. I hope people who have the game have a great time playing, and the people who don't have the game enjoys living in the community and helping it grow and be the best it can be!

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
God this game is SO ADDICTING! I'm level 12 right now, and finished the single-player. I hope people who have the game have a great time playing, and the people who don't have the game enjoys living in the community and helping it grow and be the best it can be!
I'll take the second part lol No choice available for me. I see you are having the best fun like everyone. Was the time you had to be away from Squidboards worth it? And you are getting XP soon you will lead or be part of a Squad.

ryanpadcasey

Inkling
NNID
bigbro84
Agreed. You look at the clock. You started at 12pm. You play a few games look over and it's 10pm

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
I'll take the second part lol No choice available for me. I see you are having the best fun like everyone. Was the time you had to be away from Squidboards worth it? And you are getting XP soon you will lead or be part of a Squad.
I will be starting a squad soon, i'll tell you once we are finished organizing it, and can we announce our squad before we have four members or do we have to have more four to announce it?

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
View attachment 446

Well. here is my Squad. The thumbnail is still temporary but its fine for now. http://squidboards.com/groups/s-a-r-p-a-squid-advanced-research-projects-agency.128/?wtype=public this is the group. To apply go to the forum section of the group and say you're e-mail and skype username or you could just PM me, either way, we are looking for 6 more members. Have a great day everyone!
This is a pretty cool Squad. The way you used the words and names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom