Splatoon Online Squads

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
It's not really a thing about cropping for the most part, as what you have is just text with a gray background. :)

Give yourself your work area first, so you know what you have to work with. Think of something with a little more width, but a little less height. Taking what you currently have, perhaps drop the height by 1/4, and extend the sides by 1/4. That will give you a nice banner.

I figured I would show you what I mean, so I did a quick reorganization for you that cuts down on the open space while still keeping a similar design. As you can see, it would fit into a signature very well, and it won't take up an entire screen :D It took me a whole 2 minutes in MS Paint, so just by going into it with an idea, and the knowledge of how much space you have to work with, it doesn't require much know-how or skill at all. All you need to do is add your background first, then the text, and (if the background is the same color throughout) you can just use the select tool and move things around at will, and the eye dropper and paint bucket to fill in any open patches caused by the select tool!

View attachment 606

Feel free to use the banner for yourself :)
@K7Sniper Wow, that looks really good, thanks! @StarForce Good news!
-Right Whale
Better Myself.png

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
News Update.

The OP has now colored blue the titles of the spoiler areas for easier navigation.

The ranking System, Ranking Restrictions & Squad Rankings Sections have been deleted and it's info is on TBA status. These are being discussed by the Splatoon Community Organizers. we will be notifying in the coming days about this an other info. Please stay tuned on that area.

The Banners section has been updated with extra data pertaining the use of signature and groups tip.

Teeples

Full Squid
NNID
Flow_Teeples
Last edited:

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
I am adding @DatGuyAegis to IK
Wasn't he in another team? let me check.

Also mini update:
Squads that don't have 4 member have been marked in red, whether they have not updated here or simply missing the minimum members. Users written or submitted wrong or not registered in Squidboards have been marked pinkish. Review and update as necessary.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS

Also mini update:
Squads that don't have 4 member have been marked in red, whether they have not updated here or simply missing the minimum members. Users written or submitted wrong or not registered in Squidboards have been marked pinkish. Review and update as necessary.
Oh he applied to iK today/yesterday - strange.

DatGuyAegis

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tmoney670

Also mini update:
I was on Ink Inc before but I left that may be where the confusion is coming from.

Egregore

Splash Wall of China
NNID
NoGoodEndings
How do I apply to join one of these squads? I'm looking for an active group of players focused on competitive play.

NNID: NoGoodEndings
IGN: Egregore

Weapon: Regular / Custom Splattershot Jr.
Skillset: (Main) Special Duration Up, Cold Blooded, Ink Resistance Up
Level: 20

If you feel like I might be a good fit for your team, let me know!

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Ho ho that's good. You are getting close.
@xCoCo Whoa girl you're on fire. That recruiting agent got it's paycheck secure.

Hello Minor Update and downdate too lol. Due to the Squads list growing up a limit of 20 pics reached therefore I removed all the pictures. I'd like to keep things equal so I can't have Squads with banners and others without so either all have or all don't have. Also the format changed a bit to make it easier to read on the lists and removed a lot of redundant text that will also help to not hit the 20,000 character limit lol. Amazing isn't it.

Also i'm calling the Squads as some have not updated at all since registering here. Sure there are groups to advertise and make Squad or team groups but the Groups section is not centered on Squads only. Findidng your Squad among all of them and other non Squad/team groups will be hard. Everybody hates checking page after page when looking for something. So make sure to update in the coming days for Squad leaders and include a link to your Group as the new way to reach you faster. Remember Splatoon Online Squads is a thread for grouping all Squads easily to find. Just scroll the spoiler on Page #1 post #4 and choose which Squad you want (for new members or those looking for a Squad to join. From there on contact the Squad Captain/Leader or visit their groups if they have set one and the link is available. Thank you very much for the attention. Remember it's the Leader's responsability to stay up to date and keep the Squad updated. I cannot go visiting all threads and groups everyday. If any Squad disintegrates also, make sure to report it to remove it. Starforce here at your service. This is just a calling, whoever is up to date does not have to do anything beyond checking what's new. Apologize in advance for having to remove the picture (Banners).

Call alert to Captains: @StarForce <(lol at myself), @Suketoudara, @RocketClauncher, @Captain Norris, @Jiggly, @MoonMonkey, @Vylan, @Sarger, @TheJohnnyBoy720, @CaptainKrook, @RoyLee, @toadster101, @JJ the Splattershotter, @Puffy, @Rhino47, @KilleenMachine, @xCoCo, @nfan10039, @SpecialtySake, @doop, @Shooby, @Nimyu, @Judd, @Colgate, @Protom
I am sorry I have been gone for a while. So I basically need to set up our group and then link you to it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom