• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Online Squads

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Hyrule, Mushroom, Nohr, Comet Observatory
I should update stuff about my clan. I haven't done it in a while, and we have a lot of new members.

For new members, can you please add @Kehorie, @NerfHerder19, @Konsori, @Demiose, @ShinyHunterNoah, @Sheek360, and @TheNarwhalQueen? Thanks.

Also, @Burritoburger was promoted to co-captain, so if you could move him off the member list and onto the co-captain spot it would be nice. Thanks so much! Sorry I have so much stuff to add .~.
Nah that's the idea, to update.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
So, quick question: Can I be on a squad and a separate team, or would I have to choose one of those? Also, are the ranking systems for Squads/Teams different or the same? Sorry if this has been discussed before, as I am just looking into this topic.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
So, quick question: Can I be on a squad and a separate team, or would I have to choose one of those? Also, are the ranking systems for Squads/Teams different or the same? Sorry if this has been discussed before, as I am just looking into this topic.
Squads and teams are the same. Just called team in game but Squads in several places here so it's alright. Squads can be team divided if more than 4. As fr the question one can be in only one squad or team at a given time. due to future conflicts. As for Rankings they are the same because team and Squads are the same. However once the rankings are established tournaments and squads ranking will be different from eachother.

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
Please delete Ender's Jeesh, it no longer exists. Meanwhile, I am a free agent if anyone cares. I would like to be in a squad that plays splat zones. If you give me a PM, you won't regret it after I tell you everything about myself worth knowing.

Captain Norris

Inkling Commander
Oh wow welcome back!. Some minor OP changes. Lots of add and remove. Nothing great ^_^
Ok thanks. For some reason I wasn't getting notifications for this thread, so I couldn't remember where it was xD
I wanted to make note that our group (under squad) is complete. It is currently closed. Do you need a link to it?
Also, although this isn't official, it is likely that we will be opening up applications again for our squad in the future. We currently have 7 players, but we want 8 for sparring practices. That being said, I also heard 7 is speculating to be the recommended size? Any update on that by chance?

StarForce

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Ok thanks. For some reason I wasn't getting notifications for this thread, so I couldn't remember where it was xD
I wanted to make note that our group (under squad) is complete. It is currently closed. Do you need a link to it?
Also, although this isn't official, it is likely that we will be opening up applications again for our squad in the future. We currently have 7 players, but we want 8 for sparring practices. That being said, I also heard 7 is speculating to be the recommended size? Any update on that by chance?
7 best recommended but eight is fine too. Consensus at SCO. I see, that's ok to open admisions. If you have a group you can post the link here for others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom