• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

SPLATOON UPDATES AND CONTENT RETURN

shani

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
shani_ace
Ah, now I get where the Bamboozler rumour came from, didn't know a new slosher and bamboozler were actually shown in this picture.
Since those two weren't mentioned in the direct, I guess vol.1 of Sheldon's picks will be the three weapons we know the sets of already and the slosher and bamboozler will be part of vol.2? Am I getting this right?

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Ah, now I get where the Bamboozler rumour came from, didn't know a new slosher and bamboozler were actually shown in this picture.
Since those two weren't mentioned in the direct, I guess vol.1 of Sheldon's picks will be the three weapons we know the sets of already and the slosher and bamboozler will be part of vol.2? Am I getting this right?
not exactly.
Sheldon's Picks promo.jpg
this box represents volume 1. on it, there are five weapons on it and three other weapons (at least i'm assuming they're weapons) hidden behind splatters of ink with a question mark on it. so we're potentially getting 8 new weapons in volume one.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
I think someone said this but I'm just developing vol 2 has no trace of what is featured until dats mining is complete. The 3 weapons + slosher and bamboozler are part of vol1 and you can if you look closely see an ink rush

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
I was wondering about the splatfest power it actually shows you your whole teams splatfest power and your opponents when the match starts BUT there's something else. Does anyone know what this means?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom