SPLATOON UPDATES AND CONTENT RETURN

seakingtheonixpected

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kathrynmc92
I hope the bamboozler gets sprinkler and inkstrike. It's already really good at splatzones but it would be even better with all that inking capability.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
New Slosher (hoping for Suction Bomb + Killer Wail) and the Inkstrike finally gets buffed helping out the regular Slosher, among other great things. I couldn't be happier!

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
All the buffs seem fair, many of the improved abilities (Bomb Sniffer, Recon, Last Ditch Effort, Opening Gambit, Haunt) were not used much anyways, and Special Duration is actually good on Wails and Inkstrikes.

Personally hoping they make an extra Heavy Splatling loadout and an extra Blaster loadout. I will cry tears of joy if they give the Bamboozler Sprinklers.

Last edited:

LMG

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Looks like I will finally be able to run my :shoes_trs002: and my Recon shirts without worries ;). Also, are the weapon packs paid DLC or free? :confused:

Edit: Well, here's me hoping for a Heavy Splatling with both a Sub and a Special that I like :ability_damage:

Last edited:

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Looks like I will finally be able to run my :shoes_trs002: and my Recon shirts without worries ;). Also, are the weapon packs paid DLC or free? :confused:
Ha yes my gimmicky Comeback and Haunt builds are even more fun! Can also feel better about wearing them swag glasses. :head_eye003: And yes it's all free!

LupusFreak

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LupusFreak
Map changes: As dismayed as I am about my sniper perches being flank-able, I suppose chargers dominated those maps a little too much.
Splatfest changes: Wait... could this possibly fix Splatfest wins being so lopsided???
Ability buffs: YEEAAAASH!!!
New weapons: Giving the bamboozler anything to help coverage would be most appreciated. Also, could I get a Splatterscope with vanilla E-liter set? Please?

Scones

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Shcones
Please give us an Inkbrush with Burst Bombs and Killer Wail. I'd loose my mind.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Sorry to seem stupid but none of my friends could answer:
What's like all the updates in a summary
-when's it all coming out

Sorry if it's stupid to ask
April for sheldons picks and March for sod ware updat

Mecha Mario

Inkling
NNID
MechaMarioAE
Where are you finding these pics
The image is faked/edited (ie. You can see some pink next to the golden logo that's trying to cover up with blue, the japanese text for the weapon's name is exactly the same as the Berry Splattershot Pro's text from Japan's Direct, etc.)

_______

I'm excited for these upcoming updates. Can't wait!

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
The image is faked/edited (ie. You can see some pink next to the golden logo that's trying to cover up with blue, the japanese text for the weapon's name is exactly the same as the Berry Splattershot Pro's text from Japan's Direct, etc.)

_______

I'm excited for these upcoming updates. Can't wait!
I see it now xD

Eclipsc70

Pro Squid
NNID
EJ_Matthews
*patiently waits for his ink brush with burst bombs and burst bomb rush*

TacoOfDestruction

Pro Squid
NNID
JD1973
The last 2 weapons are most likely shooters as they're generally smaller then chargers or rollers. I'm hoping for a point sensor & zooka Jr and a wall and bubble H3. What about al you guys? What do you want the set for the boozler, bucket and brush be? Personally I'm hoping for a burst bomb Rush boozler, something and echo for the bucket and the brush needs to have disruptors or I riot, just stack a bunch of bomb range, tag them from afar and then run in for the kill.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
The last 2 weapons are most likely shooters as they're generally smaller then chargers or rollers. I'm hoping for a point sensor & zooka Jr and a wall and bubble H3. What about al you guys? What do you want the set for the boozler, bucket and brush be? Personally I'm hoping for a burst bomb Rush boozler, something and echo for the bucket and the brush needs to have disruptors or I riot, just stack a bunch of bomb range, tag them from afar and then run in for the kill.
I need a Luna blaster version and an aero spray for splatfests

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom