• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Splatoon Wins BAFTA Award!

Hey there squids and kids! Some more fresh news coming for our favorite games. As readers may know.Splatoon has been nominated for as well as won several awards within the world of gaming already. Well it seems the list of accolades isn't over just yet as Splatoon was given a BAFTA award for 'Best Children's Video Game For 2015'!

The British Academy of Film and Television Arts, or BAFTA for short, is within it's 11th award program for videogames. Splatoon has now joined the ranks of games like The Unfinished Swan, Battlefield 3, Call of Duty Black Ops, Hearthstone, and League of Legends as a BAFTA award winning game.

Excited to see Splatoon recognized by media around the world? Want Splatoon to win even more awards? Be sure to sound of in the comments below and most importantly stay fresh!

Comments

CoD doesn't "teach" kids to rage and curse more than League of Legends or Dota 2 teaches players how to be a ****. There's no need to **** on CoD like that.
I can't tell if you're lying or you seriously like CoD so I'll just say that everyone is entitled to their own opinion

I can't tell if you're lying or you seriously like CoD so I'll just say that everyone is entitled to their own opinion
I just hate it when people hate on Call of Duty for petty reasons.

If you really want to know, it's not that I really like CoD as a fan. I'll play it, I think it's a fun game, but the hate I've seen for it doesn't make sense to me.

So Splatoon won "Best Children's Game Award," I mean you're not wrong, its just that there is an entire meta game here. I'm just gonna leave it as this so I don't word it wrong. (I think I dun did word it wrong)

The best game I've played in quite a few years! I'll keep playing until the servers go down, and hopefully by then we will have a sequel! ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom