• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Squad: ✰Sprayze Clan✰[Recruiting]

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
Hey there! I'm getting the game tomorrow - slightly later than I would've liked to due to exams - but i've played all the testfires and enjoyed the game so much more than I expected. I'm usually very active in types of games like these so I hope to become a prominent member of the community :)

Username: Demiose
What you want to be called: Demiose ( pronounced De-me-ose)
Nintendo Network ID: iEndzone
Timezone: GMT+ 3

Also is there any age range that is optimal for the group? Im 15 and male - if that matters at all

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Hey Demiose! You're in! Also, age doesn't matter at all. A lot of us are actually around that age, but a few are older. Welcome to the club! :D I'll add you to skype in a bit.

ShinyHunterNoah

Inkling
NNID
mr.frip
Here's my form!

Username: ShinyHunterNoah
What you want to be called: Shiny
Nintendo Network ID: mr.frip
Timezone:Eastern Standard Time

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
You're in shiny! Welcome to the clan! I'll get to adding you to our skype group c:

Hey

Inkling
I might as well :).

Username: Hey
What you want to be called: Hey
Nintendo Network ID: llama-llama-duck
Timezone: EST
Skype(Optional, Highly Recommended): gvolcanos

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Hey Hey! Hehe. You're in buddy! I'll get to adding you to our Skype Group. :D

TheNarwhalQueen

Inkling
NNID
ObsessedNarwhal
Username: TheNarwhalQueen
What you want to be called: Narwhal
Nintendo Network ID: ObsessedNarwhal
Timezone: EDT(UTC -4:00)
Skype; TheQueenOfNarwhals

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Alright, time to actually say something here.

So what's everyone's thoughts on the Luna Blaster if they've used it? I think it's a pretty decent weapon, but I don't really like blasters too much so it doesn't appeal to me all that much.

Burritoburger

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Burritoburger
>trying to hide the fact that you posted just to bump the thread
lel
I really like the Luna Blaster, despite the fact that I don't like the other blasters all that much. It's got good damage and coverage (for a blaster) and the ink mines and Inkzooka really help.

Dne1494

Inkling
Ah yes, the Lunar Blaster. I actually enjoy it compared to the normal variant, but I still think the Rapid Blaster has the most use with its superior range. However, the Lunar does excel in hitting around corners thanks to that giant burst, which I guess is one of the Blaster's main appeal. Using the "Hop and Pop" techniques is definitely crucial for this gun to make up for its lack of range. The firework thing gets significantly more range if you have the momentum from a swimming jump. Overall, a weird gun but I'm sure experts with this thing will be dangerous, especially since its a natural 1-shot kill.

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Hello everyone! I am here to announce some special news.

Burritoburger is now officially a Sprayze Clan Co-Captain!

Yay! Isn't this fun. Burrito has amazingly beat Madagascar GBA ONE HUNDRED PERCENT and I feel like that was something to do to become a co leader. No not really, if he asked I probably would've promoted him since he's really helpful around clan business. Here that Burrito? You didn't even have to play Madagascar lol get rekt

Burritoburger

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Burritoburger
I don't care if I didn't have to play Madagascar for GBA, I've achieved something I can truly be proud of
Not really
But thanks for the promotion m8
(For anyone not in the loop, Madagascar for GBA is an awful game and I do not recommend, look up some footage to see what I mean)

Sheek360

Inkling
NNID
Sheek360
If you guys are still recruiting I'm in!

Username: Sheek360
What you want to be called: sheek
Nintendo Network ID: sheek360
Timezone: mountain
Skype; Sheek360

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Awesome! It would be great to have a new member! You're in Sheek! :D

Hierp

Inkling
NNID
aidan5678
Kind of forgot this existed lel... but who needs the forum when you have skype chat?
So Splatfest was a thing. What team were you on, what rank did you get to, and who do you think deserved to win? I was on team dog, and only got to defender.

Sheek360

Inkling
NNID
Sheek360
Kind of forgot this existed lel... but who needs the forum when you have skype chat?
So Splatfest was a thing. What team were you on, what rank did you get to, and who do you think deserved to win? I was on team dog, and only got to defender.
I was on team cat. Made it to champion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom