• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Squad: ✰Sprayze Clan✰[Recruiting]

Burritoburger

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Burritoburger
Kind of forgot this existed lel... but who needs the forum when you have skype chat?
So Splatfest was a thing. What team were you on, what rank did you get to, and who do you think deserved to win? I was on team dog, and only got to defender.
You know the story m8
I was on cat and got to Queen within the first four hours of splatfest starting
Three hours of sleep, yadda yadda

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
I have a question. Is this an actual squad that is focused on being competitive or is this the "please be nice" social gathering? Are you running formations? Are you teaching for battle?

Burritoburger

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Burritoburger
I have a question. Is this an actual squad that is focused on being competitive or is this the "please be nice" social gathering? Are you running formations? Are you teaching for battle?
Neither. We just play Splatoon for fun and talk to each other sometimes.
If by "formations" you mean organizing sub-squads, no. We are all independent (as of today) and play with each other whenever we feel like it, although events have started being organized so we can all play together without inconvenience.
"Teaching for battle?" This isn't a boot camp, man. We'll probably talk about strats for the August update. The only "teaching" is giving each other useful information every now and then.
If you want most of that stuff, you're gonna wanna look elsewhere. Sorry.

[EJ]_Locke

Inkling Commander
NNID
EJ_Locke
Username: Locke
What you want to be called: Locke
Nintendo Network ID: EJ_Locke
Timezone: Pacific Time
Skype(Optional, Highly Recommended): locke_splat (i think lol)
Also, I would like to talk to whoever is in charge here personally, if it isn't too much trouble.
edit: sorry for rejecting earlier, I was a captain looking around lol

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Hey! Your accepted dude! Welcome :D Also, I'm the captain here so hit me up with a pm if you want to talk. Or just post here, doesn't really matter.

XenoPixel

Senior Squid
NNID
XenoPixel
Username: XenoPixel
What you want to be called: Xeno
Nintendo Network ID: XenoPixel
Timezone: Eastern Time
Skype(Optional, Highly Recommended): XenoPixel
I really love how this group handles things, I would love to be a part of it :)

Last edited:
NNID
TheDonGero
Username: Super Bowser Bros.
What you want to be called: Bowser
Nintendo Network ID: THeDonGero
Timezone: CST (GMT -6)
Skype(Optional, Highly Recommended): superbowser12

Dragmire

Inkling
NNID
GanonBoar
Username: Dragmire
What you want to be called: Drag, Dragmire, whatever.
Nintendo Network ID: GanonBoar
Timezone: BST (GMT +1:00)
(Also, Judd, Hierp, are you the same BulbaJohn and Aidan from Marriland?)

Judd

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
GreatLordChrom13
Ayyy sup GanonBoar! You're in! Yep, we're the same people from Marriland. We've got a few people from marriland here.

Dne1494

Inkling
Hello there GanonBoar, I'm from the Marrilands as well, if you remember. Also hello all new members (though we've already chatted in Skype, so that's rather moot). Just wanted to show that this place has some activity.

Blast

Inactive
NNID
Blastystoise
Yo, sorry for not being active on Skype the last few days, I can't really use my laptop anymore so that's annoying. Should be back somewhere in the middle of next week (July 28-30ish). Just letting you guys know so I won't get kicked out >_> Hopefully you did well in the Splatfest and stuff, too.

Dragmire

Inkling
NNID
GanonBoar
Can anyone suggest a good gun to use? I love the .52 Gal but I really wanna try something new out.

Dne1494

Inkling
Hey GanonBoar, if you like the high power action of the .52, perhaps you should give the .96 a try. It's always a 2 hit KO which is nice compared to the .52 which can waver between 2 and 3. The normal set is nice as a support weapon where you can pick off opponents from afar while building up echoes for you team with the sprinkler. On the other hand, the decorated variant is nice for pushing the other team back by keeping them at bay with the wall and getting behind enemy lines with the Kraken. The superior range compared to the .52 really does make up for its slow rate of fire.

Or if you want to get away from shooters altogether, how about the Custom Blaster. It's a short range weapon ideal for sneak attacks. Throwing random point sensors can help sniff out hiding enemies and it comes with a Bubbler which is always nice for getting out of a bad situation or pushing forward. I do recommend the jump and shoot technique; it prevents shooting the ground which reduces the effectiveness of the blast. Also the blast is a 2 hit kill while tje direct hit is an OHKO which is very nice.

Hope this helps you find something new. There's a lot of weapons I like, so I'd really recommend them all, but that's not feasible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom