• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squad x Squad

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"Tips? Ok let's see here..." Yin says. "For your wepon, I recomend finding a perch to "snipe" from if be other team has the tower first, but if your team gets it first, play support and keep an eye on your back end for any people comin from there. Since I'm a hydra, play support and hang back so if the tower comes the other way, I'll be ready. Have you played this before?"

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Tink nodded at his tips as he was getting every bit of info he could muster. "Well...nope. Not at all. This is going to be my first time so I hope I do good." When everyone was ready, the holographic Lobby turned into the Humpback Pumptrack stage. Tink and Yin on one side while the other two inklings were on the other side. The tower was in the middle of the stage, waiting for someone to take it. "3...2...1...GO!" The whistle blew and Tink began inking their spawn area and around it. Obviously doing the wrong thing, thinking as if this was Turf War.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Seeing that tink was doing the wrong thing, Yin shook his head and said "Buddy, that's not how you do it all. Ya have to capture the tower and ride it to the other side. Follow me!" He says taking off down the middle charging it as he goes. Once getting to the middle, Yin sees that they are on the tower. Firing the hydra, he knocks them off the tower and tries to get the other one but he escpaed behind a wall.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Tink followed Yin and saw the Tower. He quickly headed over to the Tower as he shot his way there. He shot the Tower so he could climb on it. Once on the Tower it began moving to the opposite side and he tripped a bit. He continued to ride the as it slowly made it's way to the 1st checkpoint. "This is pretty ea-" Tink's sentence was cut short when he saw a splat charger aiming at him. He quickly got off the Tower and hid behind it to take cover. He hated charger users, especially the good players who knew how to aim good with them. "What do I do now?!" He cried to Yin.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"Evade the sniper and throw your mist!" Yin says firing at the sniper with his hydra. "I'll be there as soon as I can." Swimming towred the tower, he hope tink wouldn't die. Hearing multiple charger shots go off, Yin began to panic. "You ok there tink?"

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Name: Fin
Species: Octoling
Personality: Happy and cool
Weapon: Custom octospear
Sub-weapon: splat bomb
Special: splashdown
Dislikes: hatred,tardiness to battle,loneliness
Crush: Kersha (Girlfriend)
Other: Wants to find out life

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
"Hey you guys" ,said Fin

Am I up to battle with you he said very shy-like

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Sorry :( I won't interrupt

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
He nodded. "Yeah! I'm good." He peeked from their cover and looked over at the charger aiming at them. He quickly jumped up and threw his disruptor at the enemy. The mist surrounded the charger user, depleting their ink quickly the more time they stood inside it. The charger user moved from their location to somewhere closer to the Tower and away from the mist.

//I'm going to accept you, but what is an Octospear?

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"As a blaster, this is one of the best situations you can be in. You see how he is closer to the tower? If he doesn't see you, the you can get him point-blank range." Yin says grinning. "I'll distract him if that would be easier."

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Tink nodded and got ready to shoot the charger user. He had only one shot to do a one hit kill. If he misses then the charger could splat either him or Yin. He got ready to move as soon as Yin began to distract the charger.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Swimming around the left side, Yin fires behind the sniper then squidbaggs in place. Having the desired effect, the sniper turns toward me. Hehe. He has no idea what's going on.

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
It's an fan weapon but if that isn't allowed then octoshot is his second

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
//Hey guys sorry it took long. Over where I stay at is hurricane and my electricity went off :/

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
//Yeah, but it's all good...not really.

As the sniper turned to Yin to shoot him, Tink quickly swims towards the sniper and them directly. The glob of ink that came out exploded onto the sniper and exploded. Splatting them to bits. Tink smiled and headed back up to the Tower and it began moving once more. "That was amazing! My first kill using the Blaster." He smiled and hugged his gun.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
"Great job mate! But don't get too c0cky!" Yin says rushing to assist the tower. The other 2 inklings tried to fight back but got splatted again. Soon, the tower smoothly landed on the end spot and ended the match. Judd declared a knockout snd the two inklings walked outside.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
As the two won the match, Tink jumped up with joy and smiled. "That was super fun!" He yelled happily. "I want to do something else. If I'm correct there is something called, "The Rainmaker." He said as the holographic stage of Humpback Pump Track was gone. "So how do you play Rainmaker?" He asked as he was choosing the mode and the stage. The two Inklings behind them was groaning at the splatted pain they received.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom