• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squad x Squad

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
@cm250 you should probobly come in now

"Alright so rainmaker is a mode where there is the rainmaker in the middle, a powerful wepon that you can use to shoot out a burst of ink and it explodes around that. You burst the sheild by shooting at it. When you grab the rainmaker, you have to transport it to a collum and place it on there to win" Yin says to Tink changing his wepon to dualie squelchers.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Tink looked at his dualies and nodded. "Alright this should be easy as the other one." He felt really confident on how he was being teached by an expert. The next stage was going to be Inkblot Art Academy. It was the same as before, Tink and Yin and the other two inklings on the other side. When the stage was formed, Tink ascended from the respawn area and looked around. "I love this stage. So sunny and a lot of stuff to ink. Even the lake is calm." He smiled then began inking his way towards the center. He then saw a device that was surrounded in a bubble. "Is this...the rainmaker?" He said as he went to touch the bubble, not knowing that the rainmakers barrier could hurt him.

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
"I wonder if any inklings like octolings",said Fin

I will wait in the center and just see if anyone sees me with my cool new weapon

I doubt it though...... "sigh"

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Before Tink touched the bubble, he looked at the Octoling and said, "Whoa. How did an Octoling get in here?" He said confused. "Hey there...uh...guy." He didn't know how to greet an Octoling.

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
"It's okay", Fin said very shy

"I never knew that living like this great", he continued

"Do you like my weapon? My dad made it for me he was a rouge and I never saw him after that day we lost the great zapfish, I promise to find him wether dead or alive",.

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
"I also said I would try to get atleast one more zapfish to power my new weapon it's top secret though,it won't hurt any inklings unless in battle",.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Tink looked at his weapon and said, "Uh...what is it?" He examined the weapon unsure of what it is and what it does."

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
I had added a feature that allows I to shoot rapid charger shots but it consumes a third of my ink tank and in most cases I can go roller or inkbrush like and swing for melee

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
I call it the octospear

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
"Cool! Well my friend, Yin, is teaching me how to play Rainmaker mode so if you like you can join us." He shrugged then began popping the barrier that the rainmaker was protected inside.

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
No I have to go my gf called me and if I'm not there in time I'll lose some very good crabs

So bye I won't see you until 13 more years

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Tink looked at his dualies and nodded. "Alright this should be easy as the other one." He felt really confident on how he was being teached by an expert. The next stage was going to be Inkblot Art Academy. It was the same as before, Tink and Yin and the other two inklings on the other side. When the stage was formed, Tink ascended from the respawn area and looked around. "I love this stage. So sunny and a lot of stuff to ink. Even the lake is calm." He smiled then began inking his way towards the center. He then saw a device that was surrounded in a bubble. "Is this...the rainmaker?" He said as he went to touch the bubble, not knowing that the rainmakers barrier could hurt him.

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Yep I won't due to a certain mission

YarnDrawcia

Full Squid
(OOC: Greetings. I certainly hope this is still open. For now, I will put down this form.

Name: Hyacinth
Personality: Hyacinth is a more quiet Inkling. Not shy, persay. She's actually been known to randomly follow around one person or group if she is unsure what to do with herself, which may or may not creep out whoever she is trailing behind. Though this is relatively uncommon as Hyacinth can occupy herself with a book, preferably fantasy though she reads books from a variety of genres, or creative writing. Outside of whatever is popular for reading pleasure, the Inkling does not keep up with what's "fresh" with her peers, and rarely participates in Turf Wars and other competitive events. In fact, during Splatfest concerts, more often than not she would be trying to hide away from the noise by taking refuge in a library.

Though her writing abilities may be good, her speech doesn't exactly match up to what she puts on paper or text. She has a rather bizarre accent of which origins cannot be pinpointed and occasionally mispronounces words. Rather embarrassing if she attempts to pronounce a rather complicated word from her large vocabulary. Her answers tend to be short and to the point when responding to questions as a result.
Weapon: Splattershot Jr.
Sub-Weapon: Splat Bomb
Special: Ink Armor
Likes: Hyacinth enjoys reading in her free-time, most particularly fantasy novels. In fact, she has a preference for any kind of fantasy, as she's always been interested in the worldbuilding, magic, and characters involved. She also likes to write stories, and aims to have her stories published someday. Her interests are noticeably few in number, though she may pick up random interests before quickly abandoning them.
Dislikes: Hyacinth views romance novels with a type of disdain, mainly because she reads books for the story and only considers romances to be the spice to add flavor to the dish, so to speak, and it is the reason why she tries to stay away from urban fantasy stories that seem to involve an awful lot of male supernatural beings falling for the heroine of the story. The female Inkling also feels uncomfortable and stressed in places with a lot of lights and noises, and if she must spectate a match of Turf War she'll mainly stick to the area with the most empty seats. Other dislikes include her contempt for overly spicy foods and foods with strong bitter tastes, and her dislike of people looking over her shoulder whenever she is reading or writing.
Crush: Nope.
Other: Not really.

I shall await for approval.)

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
//You are approved! Welcome to the thread. :D Me and Yin are doing a thing right now so I'll tell you when to join in, if that's cool with you.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
OOC: great to hear there is another's person!

Running on the wall, he flips off and runs around to the other side, splatling the other team in the process. Running back around to the middle, Yin sees Tink about to touch the bubble. "Tink! Don't touch that!" He yells running full sprint. But it's too late and the rainmaker explodes, killing Tink in the process. "**** man..." Yin says halting before the rainmaker. "Ya had to touch it..." he says picking it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom