• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squid Hairstyles?

Endymion

Pro Squid
NNID
Endymion0
This is the only hairstyle I need that would fit the theme of the game perfectly.

Endymion

Pro Squid
NNID
Endymion0
Who is tht? Why do they look like Killua??
LOL Everyone's reaction to Itona ever. xD
This would be a sort-of antagonist character to an anime called Assasination Classroom.

Aegis

Senior Squid
NNID
ritzumii
LOL Everyone's reaction to Itona ever. xD
This would be a sort-of antagonist character to an anime called Assasination Classroom.
Oh I see. They have uhm . . interesting hair?

Endymion

Pro Squid
NNID
Endymion0
Oh I see. They have uhm . . interesting hair?
More like tentacles.
This is the main character of the anime (but not the protagonist if that makes any sense)
Koro sensei

And before you think this is a pervy anime, he blew a hole through the moon and will do so to the earth with his Mach 20 speeds unless the kids of a classroom he decided to teach succeeds in killing him.

Aegis

Senior Squid
NNID
ritzumii
More like tentacles.
This is the main character of the anime (but not the protagonist if that makes any sense)
Koro sensei

And before you think this is a pervy anime, he blew a hole through the moon and will do so to the earth with his Mach 20 speeds unless the kids of a classroom he decided to teach succeeds in killing him.
Oh! I read the first few chapters of the manga, evidently I didn't get far but now it makes sense.

Hi_C

Full Squid
I've mentioned this before, but I really think that this game is really just testing to see if people actually enjoy the concept rather than going overboard on features. I think if this game is well received (which seems pretty likely) we are going to see a LOT more options in the sequel. I personally am content at the moment with the game as it is, because I recognize what they are doing, but I expect the sequel to be even more fun :D

Marie

Inkster Jr.
Hairstyles would be so fresh! Maybe we'll get a Hair-salon place in Inkopolis in the future!

Maybe I'll even get myself a new hairstyle too~

Nukichuu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Nukikero
Hairstyles would be so fresh! Maybe we'll get a Hair-salon place in Inkopolis in the future!

Maybe I'll even get myself a new hairstyle too~
The idea with the Hair-salon is nice. Reminds me of Animal Crossing xD

baronfel

Inkster Jr.
NNID
baronfel
I could see them adding a salon in the main point. Since they like puns, they could make the species a salmon (salmon salon).

If they do a salon now I want it to be called Sockeye Salon and I blame you.

But yeah I'd guess it's more likely for the sequel. (which is good moar modes, maps, and gear for now) though maybe wig 'hats' are possible?

Marie

Inkster Jr.
I mean they might, isn't there a building that looks closed down?
The one that has like an arcade machine infront of it/near it?

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt
Yeah I'm hopping they add in some more hair... err... tentacle styles.

the concepts @suavevillain has been throwing up here are really cool.

StormPhrax

Full Squid
NNID
joelsmart01
Its tricky to know yet, as only a number of different items have been shown off, however i think it is likely, due to the size of the customization that there may be headgear that alters your hair, for example maybe a headband that scrunches up your inklings hair into a tentacle Afro.

AceArcherArcane

Inkling
Some leaked images of scrolls showed some inklings with different hairstyles. I think their was a boy inkling with curtains and another with an emo hairstyle/tentaclestyle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom