• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Squid Hairstyles?

Kielhaul

Inkster Jr.
NNID
JADbones96
I would love to have dreads or a ponytail for the girls. And I don't know if it's just me but I really like the octarian girls hair a lot

praline

I'm ready!
Honestly i'd be down with them adding other species as dlc for playability. Like have a jellyfish based character, Octolings obviously among other things.

Sonic

Inkling
NNID
Sailings
No matter what the genre of the game, I need some fashion in my life. So this would be REALLY neat! Def. would buy Hair DLCs ifiwerentpoor.

whizzer0

Inkling
NNID
whizzer
I mean they might, isn't there a building that looks closed down?
The one that has like an arcade machine infront of it/near it?
It's a coffee shop, but yeah, there are a few potential locations. Isn't there a blank spot between Booyah Base and the arcade? It could go there.

Tate

Inkling
NNID
GoldenTot
I really do hope they add some sort of salon via DLC or game update, I really don't care much for the male hairstyle.

Squilliam

Inkling
NNID
AwesomeAdz
After seeing the Nintendo Direct and being introduced to Callie and Marie, it got me thinking. What if there'll be different possible inkling hairstyles?

I don't know if it's entirely likely, but I personally would love to see the inklings having different hairstyles. With the level of customisation from all the different gear, I would've thought changing hairstyles would work brilliantly. I know there's only so many hairstyles you can make with two tentacles, but i reckon a few good variations would really spruce up the individuality of each player's avatar.

What does everybody else think? Would changing inkling hairstyles be a good feature?
This would be a good feature, but this is unlikely. Still, it would be nice to have a mohawk.

Marie

Inkster Jr.
It's a coffee shop, but yeah, there are a few potential locations. Isn't there a blank spot between Booyah Base and the arcade? It could go there.
No, it's a different building, the coffee shop is near the Single player entrance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom